The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Needs to be fixed

robwolf666
robwolf666
✭✭✭✭✭
One thing about this game that needs to be fixed, and I'm sure we've all had it happen, is an enemies supernatural ability to hit you when it's nowhere near you... and I do obviously mean with things like swords and fists, not bows and magic. It can be a mild annoyance against "normal" enemies, but when it also happens with bosses, things that can almost, if not outright, kill you with one hit, it's.... how shall I put this calmly... FU**I*G INFURIATING!!!!! *cough*

So, please please and pretty please with a cherry on top, look at fixing this.
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with this it is an annoyance, but I doubt they will fix it mostly because there are more important things to fix as well as the fact that not a lot of people will agree with us. If a lot of people hopped on they might fix it, but I don't think that will happen. If they made it so we could do it back it might make it an even playing field, but I don't think that would happen either. Sorry to say we are probably stuck with it :(