The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quickest way to level

sickboy2808
sickboy2808
✭✭✭
Hello can yous please tell me the quickest way to level this skill line? Played some PVP last night and only went up one level to level 3 it seemed to take forever ha. I only want to go to level 6. Any tips?
ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    To level 6? Just go kill some stuff with it on your main bar.

It won't take any time at all
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would help if you told us which skill line.

Generally when you give in quests the more skills in the line the quicker it levels..

HOWEVER
    not the mages guild... quickest way to level that is to read books
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I assume you're talking about the Alliance War skill line?

This can be a pretty slow grind for levels unless you're a good PvP player. My advice for leveling this would be find a good guild which fights often and with good results and play with them. There is a slightly cheaper option of running around after large groups using healing spells on them so your earn a part of any AP they do.

Additionally repair walls/doors, and keep up the AP buff gained from killing a boss monster in any of the Cyrodiil delves.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's suppose to be long, yeah. PvP skill lines are the hardest skill lines to max out. As a solo player who rarely group up due to frequently afk, and an average player who can't 1vsX, I only get about couple thousand AP/day, mean would take at least a month for pvp skill level 6. Follow big groups and spam healing spring, or defend keeps. Learn to read the map and guess where is the next glowing spot. Also if you can, slot some escape and offence skill to help people in fight, or to survive/beat the ganker while you're travelling alone.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am not sure how fast others have leveled alliance war skill line, but I am a very active player.

I started out at level 10 in PvP, one character I got "Assulat Rank 6" at level 43, and another character I got it at level 45.

I am constantly, repairing, sieging, fighting and healing/rezing. Also I do the quests.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah soz i was talking bout Assult and Support skill line so i can get caltrops for my Tank. I ran around in a big group last night doing quests,killing players and took a few keeps. However i only went up half a level
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah soz i was talking bout Assult and Support skill line so i can get caltrops for my Tank. I ran around in a big group last night doing quests,killing players and took a few keeps. However i only went up half a level

That's actually great, half a level in one night is a lot. I only do small scale typically so I've never had half a level in one night. You're doing quite well :)
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Ha thanx then. It was a large group and although i enjoyed it im really only after the levels as i much prefer running dungs
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit misread nvm
    Edited by Cathexis on November 27, 2015 12:32AM
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.