The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Addon Request: Morph experience/level preview

Qyrk
Qyrk
✭✭✭✭✭
Greetings Add-On Makers,

Just putting a suggestion if there is a possibility to log and show the progression of your other skill morphs. Surely for max level characters, this is not entirely useful as they mostly have both morphs max.

However, for alts and low level characters, it would be nice to know the progression of your other skill morph (just for convenience sakes).

Hopefully it's fine to suggest this.

• Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Ayantir on November 25, 2015 4:16PM
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ayantir wrote: »

Hi Ayantir,

thanks for your reply. Always love your add-on!

I'm specifically asking for the morph 'experience' progress. I'm already using the above, which previews what the other morph is; I'm asking for the experience progress of the other morph while the current morph is active.

I'm not sure if I'm missing something from above add-ons, but they don't show this.
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qyrk wrote: »

Hi Ayantir,

I'm specifically asking for the morph 'experience' progress. I'm already using the above, which previews what the other morph is; I'm asking for the experience progress of the other morph while the current morph is active.

I'm not sure if I'm missing something from above add-ons, but they don't show this.

you can only lvl the active morph - the other morph will be lvled only if you reskill and switch to it.
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    well, superstar tooltips show the 4th level of ability, if it's what you need.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tankqull wrote: »
    Qyrk wrote: »

Hi Ayantir,

you can only lvl the active morph - the other morph will be lvled only if you reskill and switch to it.

I'm aware of that. I'm asking for 'preview' of how much experience the inactive morph has accumulated before you reskilled to your current one (not rank 4s). Just thought it would be handy for low level alts.
    Edited by Qyrk on November 26, 2015 8:20PM
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh. Nothing of that exists. We cannot guess experience of a non available skill. It can be memorized and displayed but it will require that your char unlearn its morphs at least once.
    Edited by Ayantir on November 27, 2015 12:25AM