The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Possibly major glitch with maelstrom arena?

Yumbreon
Yumbreon
I've ran into this glitch about five times throughout two runs of the arena. I'd fight and fight and suddenly I can't block, attack, roll, or use skills. It lasts til I die, which is frustrating especially when it happens two seconds before I kill the final round boss, on top of armor repair costs. I'm wondering if anyone else is going through this. As many times as I've run into now I'd wager it's a really bad glitch that needs patching asap.
  • jowww97
    jowww97
    ✭✭
    Sometimes a bug happens when you dodge roll (ok, not sometimes, every time!). So u have to sprint to unbug it.
    Ps4 player
  • Yumbreon
    Yumbreon
    But that's the thing. I cant do anything until I die. And it's not like I can recreate the bug, it happens randomly, but it happens and it's frustrating.
  • Yumbreon
    Yumbreon
    Happened again today. Now its just plain annoying now that I found out there's an achievement for not dying in the arena.