Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Celebrate Black Fredas with Big Sales"

• lastango
    lastango
    ✭✭✭
    my riding and carrying capacity was maxed out from the "lessons" at 60.

am I truly maxed out or can I still upgrade these via scrolls or in game gold?
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    lastango wrote: »

60 in each stat is the maximum, you can't go higher in any way.
  • TheHotnessZN
    TheHotnessZN
    Soul Shriven
    Hmm...when is the ESO sale going live on the Xbox site? None of the editions have a discount on (except a relatively small discount on the premium edition - not part of the Black Fredas deal)
  • gibous
    gibous
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I bought the bundle for the riding lessons alone as I plan to level a new character soon. I have not created the character and was going to keep the lessons in the bank until then.

So I bought the bundle while logged in on my crafter alt, and then went to bank the items which were instantly added to my inventory - every item was bankable EXCEPT the riding lessons. What?! Why is this the case? Now I have riding lessons bound to the wrong character.

There was no warning that part of the bundle was going to be character bound - this is a huge problem. I submitted a support ticket and expect this to be fixed, but others should be warned.
    Reddington James — Magsorc & Magplar (NA PC)
  • pitkanencomplexeb17_ESO
    First these people ignore every possible holiday/festival season requested by players, and now start with "black fredas". Truly classy.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First these people ignore every possible holiday/festival season requested by players, and now start with "black fredas". Truly classy.

Apparently you missed the Halloween stuff. Stick around, Santa hats and reindeer are sure to make an appearance in the December update.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • hushimetifus
    Crown still showing at full price in ps store...when will it update
  • ArchGrizzlyOp
    ArchGrizzlyOp
    ✭✭
    Why is Ps4 getting Crowns discount earlier than xbox one and has it longer than xbox one? :angry:
    Guild Leader for Brotherhood of Blood, North American Server, Xbox one.

Apply to join is today - http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/229042/brotherhood-of-blood-is-recruiting-pvp-pve-rp?new=1

"Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?"
    -- Fadomai
  • MrGrimey
    MrGrimey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psn store still not updated for crown sale
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is Ps4 getting Crowns discount earlier than xbox one and has it longer than xbox one? :angry:

Because these deals are negotiated. The only store they actually have direct control over is the Bethesda store.
  • bareheiny
    bareheiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You're maxed out. The riding scrolls will be of no use, unless you have a character with under 60 riding skill in speed and capacity.

MrGrimey wrote: »
    Glad I'm not the only one that's seeing that!

Any chance you're using the EU PSN store?
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Same for me. @ZOS_GinaBruno I'm getting an advertisement for the crown sale but when I follow it to the PSN store the price of the crowns has not been discounted. I'm on the Europe (Australia) PSN. I also put it in my basket went to checkout and still no discount showing.

Is there a time that this sale is starting?
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • MrGrimey
    MrGrimey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bareheiny wrote: »

You're maxed out. The riding scrolls will be of no use, unless you have a character with under 60 riding skill in speed and capacity.

Glad I'm not the only one that's seeing that!

Any chance you're using the EU PSN store?

Na

Sam reason Xbox gets patches and updates a day earlier than psn... Just when the stores update
  • TreeHugginHippie
    TreeHugginHippie
    Soul Shriven
    Xbox One doesn't get their Crown Pack Sale until Friday (tomorrow) for those who didn't read carfefully. @ZOS_GinaBruno had mis-typed when she previously said "all sales are live"... what she should have said was "All black fredas special packs are now live across all platforms in the crown store, but the crown pack discounts are NOT yet live across all platforms" and then should have stated when those go live for each as well. It would have kept those who didn't bother to read the original add from getting butt-hurt. lol
    Taken straight from the original announcement:
    "Starting this week, we'll be discounting the following ESO Crown Packs on account.elderscrollsonline.com/store and Steam on Wednesday 11/25, the PlayStation®Store on Thursday 11/26, and the Xbox Games Store on Friday 11/27:

750 crown packs will be 25% off (this is only available for PC, Mac, and PlayStation®4)
    1,500 crown packs will be 25% off
    3,000 crown packs will be 33% off
    5,500 crown packs will be 40% off

This offer is only available until 11/30 for Xbox One, and 12/1 for PlayStation®4 and PC, so don't delay!
    "

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2015/11/23/celebrate-black-fredas-with-big-sales

I'm waiting until tomorrow to get the black fredas pack on xbox one so I can buy a few of those 5,500 packs for cheap! Thanks for the sales, I'll probably end up with enough crowns to last me the extent of my gameplay on here!
    Edited by TreeHugginHippie on November 26, 2015 9:44PM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gibous wrote: »
    @GinaBruno I bought the bundle for the riding lessons alone as I plan to level a new character soon. I have not created the character and was going to keep the lessons in the bank until then.

So I bought the bundle while logged in on my crafter alt, and then went to bank the items which were instantly added to my inventory - every item was bankable EXCEPT the riding lessons. What?! Why is this the case? Now I have riding lessons bound to the wrong character.

There was no warning that part of the bundle was going to be character bound - this is a huge problem. I submitted a support ticket and expect this to be fixed, but others should be warned.

@gibous I saw a thread about this earlier. Logging out and back in should fix this so that you can bank them. As well, some people said that they needed to open the "book" or something to show all the lessons and then they could bank it.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox One doesn't get their Crown Pack Sale until Friday (tomorrow) for those who didn't read carfefully. @ZOS_GinaBruno had mis-typed when she previously said "all sales are live"... what she should have said was "All black fredas special packs are now live across all platforms in the crown store, but the crown pack discounts are NOT yet live across all platforms" and then should have stated when those go live for each as well. It would have kept those who didn't bother to read the original add from getting butt-hurt. lol
    "Starting this week, we'll be discounting the following ESO Crown Packs on account.elderscrollsonline.com/store and Steam on Wednesday 11/25, the PlayStation®Store on Thursday 11/26, and the Xbox Games Store on Friday 11/27:
    !

Well, at least on the European psn store that wasn't true, as of yesterday (26.11.), Crowns were still at full price. So, will the sale start today at least ?
  • TreeHugginHippie
    TreeHugginHippie
    Soul Shriven
    !

Well, at least on the European psn store that wasn't true, as of yesterday (26.11.), Crowns were still at full price. So, will the sale start today at least ?

No idea, but the Crown Pack Discounts are up and running on the Xbox One B)
  • OldManJim
    OldManJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to be able to transfer the riding lessons to an alt as well & I can't.

I'll put in a support ticket for it as there's no warning about this.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • OldManJim
    OldManJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to be able to transfer the riding lessons to an alt as well & I can't.

I'll put in a support ticket for it as there's no warning about this.

Worked it out...you have to open the riding lesson container, then the 20 lessons can be added to the bank. <smacks forehead> :)
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Valrien
    Valrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It would have made more sense for you to have the items still on sale through December 1 and end it on December 2.
    Valrien Dravic -- Level 50 Dunmeri Sorcerer (EP)
    Garahel Dravic -- Level 50 Bosmeri Nightblade (EP)
    Tamriel Unlimited was a mistake. One Tamriel was a bigger mistake
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valrien wrote: »
    It would have made more sense for you to have the items still on sale through December 1 and end it on December 2.

Actually, it would have made more sense to have it on sale through Nov 30 (Cyber Monday) on all platforms and close down the sale on Dec 1.
  • Urumis
    Urumis
    This is an old thread but we need to have another sale! I have talked a few friends into playing but they want to buy it on sale like I did! Help me play with friends!