The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

IC Molag Bal

ILLESTGLIDER
ILLESTGLIDER
✭✭
Have not been able to spawn Molag Bal in IC on any server for at least week. I'm sure you guys have been made aware of this. Portals are bugged and will not trigger. Is there a timeframe for correcting this? It is one of the most important parts of the paid DLC. Very discouraging to see no action on this. Thank you for your support on this issue.
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    Have not been able to spawn Molag Bal in IC on any server for at least week. I'm sure you guys have been made aware of this. Portals are bugged and will not trigger. Is there a timeframe for correcting this? It is one of the most important parts of the paid DLC. Very discouraging to see no action on this. Thank you for your support on this issue.

I don't think it will spawn, even after a hour.
    Yesterday did 2 hours run, no portals. Today the same.
    Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU