The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

looking for ps4 raiders / dungeon dwellers

zornyan
zornyan
✭✭✭✭✭
Looking to find some team mates that regularly do dungeons, I've been part of some guilds but unfortunately due to lack of text chat it seems impossible to find a decent group or anyone in it that actually raids!

Anyway I have a vr16 breton templar healer, a vr16 imperial templar dps, and I'm working on my vr8 orc DK tank. Which should be vr16 within the next couple weeks.

Looking for players that regularly do dungeons, preferably use headsets and speak english!

Add me on psn if you want an extra teammate, jessiiee91 and mention this post in the message if possible.
  • NomaDz-2K
    NomaDz-2K
    Grendel ESO Ebonheart Pact PvE Guild
    Grendel ESO Ebonheart Pact PvE Guild Recruiting
    Contact PSN: NomaDz-2K
    VR16 - Dragon Knight - TANK
    VR16 - Dragon Knight - MAGICKA DPS
    VR16 - Dragon Knight - STAMINA DPS
    VR16 - TEMPLAR - HEALER/RESTO
    VR16 - SORCERER - DPS

Crafting: Blacksmith, Clothing (Medium & Light), Enchanting, Provisions and Wood Working

Crafting Level: 50 on ALL and 9 Traits

Options
  • zornyan
    zornyan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry DC should have mentioned that..
    Options
  • hushimetifus
    Alliance doesnt matter...send me a friend request...done all dungeons...always lookn to farm helms and do dailies
    Options
  • zornyan
    zornyan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone?
    Options
  • Bnec
    Bnec
    ✭✭
    im looking for one too on AD lmk if u find one , these forums are nt prooving helpful to find a pve guild
    Options