The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[DC, Medium RP]Aeons of Eternity

Twilix01
Twilix01
✭✭✭
Aeons of Eternity is a bit of a niche RP guild but one I and several others have enjoyed for quite a while. Over in Aeons, we believe in the idea of "if you can make it make sense and RP it well, have at it", and we don't often have lore restrictions. As far as lore goes we only ask you don't change what's already established, whether it be official lore (no making yourself an avatar of molag bal or anything) or specific guild lore.

What do we provide? Good question. In Aeons we have several things you can use to further your character's RP, and even provide storylines you probably won't find anywhere else. We also have three specific groups in the guild that you can have your character join if you wish.

These three groups are the Faith, a religion created from guild lore that the GM made pre-ESO; the Pack, a werewolf pack loyal to the guild; and finally the Clan, a coven of vampires that are equally loyal to the guild. Aside from the Pack and Clan none of these are exclusive to each other and you are not required to be in either of them as long as you participate in the guild's RP.

Now, obviously this isn't really lore-friendly and this might turn some of you off, but we try to regulate things people add in so that it makes sense and isn't too wacky. This RP is not for everyone, but I'm hoping some people might find it interesting enough to give a shot!

If you want to see how our RP goes, you can sit in and watch or preferably participate over at the Wayside Inn in Wind Keep, located in Stormhaven. If you want to join or ask questions, you can message @allybear23, @MidgardZero, @DocFrost72, @Syscrush68, or @Twilix01.

If I made any sort of mistake in the rules with this post please let me know and I'll fix it right away. Thank you for taking the time to read this!
  • Spacemonkey
    Spacemonkey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel so left out by RP groups :(

It's just a name dmitt!! :'(
  • Twilix01
    Twilix01
    ✭✭✭
    I feel so left out by RP groups :(

It's just a name dmitt!! :'(

Well if you want to RP and can we're fine giving you a chance. We have a character in the guild who's name is Akaviri Master after all so as long as you're decent at it you should be fine. If anything I think ZOS might be willing to allow you to change your character name if you get in touch with them, if you haven't tried that yet.