Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 301

IOUAT
IOUAT
✭✭✭
keep getting an error when i boot up the game..says unable to connect to server . please try again. should the problem persist contact customer support.. been like this for a few days now. i thought it wud have fixed itself by now i figred it was server problems .. idk even know what this error code means anyone know what it means and why i cant login too the game. havent been able too for like 4 days or something its says error 301 (3:1:653:10013)
  • myrep
    myrep
    I was ingame, lost connection and now keep getting this error. I really hope this isn't going to last for days.
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    its been 4 days at least for me so id say yes it will be days.. not too mention there are others having the same problem across xbox ps4 and pc with the same or similar error codes.. but hopefully its fixed soon . there is a maintenance coming up hopefully that will fix everything if its not fixed already
  • myrep
    myrep
    I tried restarting the xbox, the router etc. Edited and added ports. Played other games inbetween.

I have now ordered Diablo 3 from amazon instead of going for the crown sale next friday.