The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Glass Armor Question

Princess_Zoe
Hi all,

Prepare for the noobest question ever...

I've been away from ESO for a couple of months due to university :( , but I'm back now and want to try out the new glass armor, as I spend more time trying to find good clothes for my character than actually playing xD.

I've looked around the guild traders etc. but cannot find glass armor to buy, mainly because I don't know what it's called?

Could someone please steer me in the correct direction to get some light / medium glass armor, what is the best way to do it? What should I search for at guild traders or should I just purchase the motif? My clothing level is 30.

Thanks for any help :)
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

If you are on PC you can post in zone chat that you are looking for a crafter to craft you lvl 30 armour,

HOWEVER,
    The cost of making glass armour is HUGE so be ready to fork out a fair amount of gold to make,

One piece of malachite is made up of 10 pieces of malachite shard and each of these shards sell for between 2000 and 3500 gold,

so your investment in one piece of armour is already between 20 and 30k.
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)