The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Looking for casual guild

hidden84
hidden84
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone,

Im new to the game, and I just wanted to ask are there any casual guilds, that are suitable for us who work most part of the week :smile: ?
My character name is Bjorn Bloodsnow, and I just starded to play (Nord, DK, lvl 7)...

Hope I see you in game!
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    What Alliance are you in?
  • EllieBlue
    EllieBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey Bjorn,

message me in game and I will send you and invite. Our guild is thespiritofnirn.gamerlaunch.com if you want to check it out a bit.

Cheers, Ellie
    Nirn Traders GM (est 2015)
    PC EU
    Semi-retired. Playing games for fun. Super casual.
  • hidden84
    hidden84
    Soul Shriven

Ebonheart pact
  • hidden84
    hidden84
    Soul Shriven
    EllieBlue wrote: »
    Hey Bjorn,

message me in game and I will send you and invite. Our guild is thespiritofnirn.gamerlaunch.com if you want to check it out a bit.

Cheers, Ellie

Thank you Ellie,

This guild looks nice. I will send you a message in game.
  • dennis95b16_ESO

hidden84 wrote: »

Ebonheart pact

Okay. Would you be willing to change Alliance for the right Guild?

I own a old (from beta) Aldmeri Dominion (EU) Guild and i am on the lookout for new members. The Guild is called Trymes Companions and we do PvP, Trials, Dungeons, Areana and some Events. We use Teamspeak 3 when we play so we can get the team coordinated and makes it easyer to descover new friends.
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    The Adamantine Order is a friendly, very helpful social guild for AD!

We help players of any level with all kinds of group content and have different weekly events on every day!
    Our guild is a casual but active guild full of people who are passionate about the game, wanting to complete the game to its fullest as well as getting all of those achievements!

You can find more out about us by visiting our thread or taking a look at our website!
    2csb9dk.jpg
  • october12b16_ESO
    october12b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey what's your GT ill add you to my guild :)