The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Jewlery crafting

teladoy
teladoy
✭✭✭✭✭
I know this is not new, but when they are going to implement it?????

I can only craft one set and 3 or 4 pieces of a second. Incomplete compare with the possible combinations of droop sets.

Answers please, we want answers.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "It's something we would like to do but no plans for the near future™"
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Dear
    Dear
    ✭✭✭
    *cries forever and continues to hoard pointless gemmed necklaces*

One day I will have a Jeweler...
    And I will have all the shinies...
    ✉ DEAR | PC-NA | PVE | RP | BETA | NEWBIE | MAIN: MAROON |
      Petite||||||||||||Dual Nightblade|||||Wood Elf ♀||||Tailor and Assassin|||||Neutral Good|||||||Ebonheart||||||| Petite is happily married to Gigantic
      Bride|||||||||||||Storm Sorcerer|||||||High Elf ♀||||||Bored Provisioner|||||||Chaotic Good||||||Ebonheart|||||||| Bride wants to find and marry Groom
      Child|||||||||||||Bowman Knight||||||Wood Elf ♂||||Vampire Mercenary|||||Chaotic Evil|||||||||Dominion|||||||| Child is badly watched over by Adult
      Naive||||||||||||Healer Templar|||||||Dark Elf ♀||||||Idealistic Shaman||||||||Lawful Good|||||||Dominion|||||||| Naive is a healer companion of Frail
      Maroon|||||||||Flame Templar|||||||Dark Elf ♀||||||Vampire Alchemist||||||Neutral Evil||||||||||Daggerfall||||||| Maroon likes the color of your blood
    • myrrrorb14_ESO
      myrrrorb14_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Would be cool. If implimented, I expect them to be new sets. Jewelry only.

I wouldn't expect "soon" or even soonish on this one though. Player housing has a better shot of coming out. And that's a year away
    • Flaminir
      Flaminir
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Tis a shame... it would have fitted very well with the thieves guild DLC...

Here's an idea I posted in another thread:

You have to acquire various base elements via theft to then melt them down to create a new piece of jewellery which is then no longer considered stolen....

SO you'd need:

Metal - Different rare metals for different levels of jewllery EG Platinum for V15/16
      Jewel - Similar to essence runes.... gives you either Arcane, Robust, healthy, Ornate, Intricate item.
      Temper - Dictates level - white to yellow.

It would not only fit in with the whole idea of thieves guild, give everybody the jewellery crafting function we've always wanted, and also give the justice system a real purpose.... which without the world based PvP system we were originally promised is sadly lacking.
      GM of the Unholy Legacy
      EU/EP
      Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
      Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
      DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
      Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
      Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
    • UltimaJoe777
      UltimaJoe777
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Jewelry Crafting is currently in the "on the developer's board" stage. Known, but undecided.
      Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
      Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy