The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live's Next Episode: 11/20"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article ESO Live's Next Episode: 11/20. We'll be recapping all the recent ESO news, going through lots of questions from the Ask Us Anything thread, and talking with Lead Loremaster Lawrence Schick about Wrothgar's Lore.

And maybe we'll be giving away some neat items, too. :) Look forward to seeing everyone on Twitch tomorrow!
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on November 19, 2015 4:08PM
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Fecius
    Fecius
    ✭✭✭
    This is great! Thank you for inviting Lawrence! He's so cool, that I just cant not to love him!
    - Looking for Progress PvE Guild!
    - Ex Ætherius Eight / Ætherius Raid PC EU
    - World First Sanctum Ophidia Difficult Mode (1.5.8 at January 21, 2015)

- PvE Dunmer Magicka Sorcerer
    - YouTube

- Under sun and sky Outlander, we greet you warmly!
    - Под этим Солнцем и небом мы тепло приветствуем тебя!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @ZOS_GinaBruno, the EN-GB/Int'l version says the stream will be at 9:00PM BST, but it should be 9:00PM GMT. Thanks!
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Elebeth
    Elebeth
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know where exactly to post this so I'm going to take liberty and post it here and in the AuA thread.

Question for mr. Lawrence Schick:

Orsinium quests are (mostly) all about traditional vs progressive, Malacath vs Trinimac, and I loved it! However, despite all of the given information on the topic of the two deity's, it was never explained or even hinted at what the Orsimer actually think about the fact that the Malacath is/was Trinimac.
    How do Trinimac priests explain the fact that they worship non/semi-existent deity? How can there even be one and the other at the same time? Is Trinimac just an "Idea" used to rally Orc people towards "greater common goal"?

TL,DR

Can you please elaborate on the fact that Malacath and Trinimac are the same/split deity but no one in Wrothgar seems to bother with the fact?

tyvm
    Edited by Elebeth on November 20, 2015 7:56PM
    "I don't recall using teleportation, and yet there I was. Alone. Naked." Morrowind
  • XDark_One13
    XDark_One13
    ✭✭✭
    Loved this episode of ESO Live!
    Can Lawrence come back to ESO Live in the future? I loved hearing lore from the man who invented it!