The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Battle Leveling not working?

Sharakor
Sharakor
✭✭✭
Just crafted a level 10 Julianos/Twilight Embrace and no stats on it are scaling except the enchantments. I'm level 47 on the character, at first I thought it might be the level difference but then my jewelry is level 30 and both stats scale just fine.
  • Sharakor
    Sharakor
    ✭✭✭
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The scaling depends on the level difference between you and your armour. The closer your armour is to your level, the stronger it will be scaled. Level 30 gear on a level 47 character will still get a small boost, but level 10 armour is just too low for your character.
  • Sharakor
    Sharakor
    ✭✭✭
    The scaling depends on the level difference between you and your armour. The closer your armour is to your level, the stronger it will be scaled. Level 30 gear on a level 47 character will still get a small boost, but level 10 armour is just too low for your character.
    What's the gap limit, is there any official statement of this that you can provide a link for?

and thanks~