Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't loot or sheath weapon after some kills.

Allenthehealer
Ever since the lastest update sometimes after I kill a mob I can't loot things or sheath my weapon for like 10-20seconds. This never happened before the update went online. Anyone else having this issue??
Edited by Allenthehealer on November 21, 2015 6:03AM
  • Allenthehealer
    bump
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ever since the lastest update sometimes after I kill a mob I can't loot things or sheath my weapon for like 10-20seconds. This never happened before the update went online. Anyone else having this issue??

have you tried repairing the update from the launcher? might be that you it got patched wrong.
  • Allenthehealer
    altemriel wrote: »

have you tried repairing the update from the launcher? might be that you it got patched wrong.

I'm on the PS4, sorry should have said that. It is still happening and really becoming a bother now. No one else is having this issue???
  • Mickey_Ox
    Mickey_Ox
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have this issue aswell, holding down a heavy attack always fixes it for me. An interesting side effect i found while trying to fix it is if you try to equip a 'bind on equip' weapon it will equip after the glitch corrects itself but the the weapon is NOT bound.
    Ever Tried, Ever Failed,
    No Matter.
    Try again, Fail again,
    Fail Better