The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

BOW DPS

drumbendrum_ESO
drumbendrum_ESO
✭✭✭
Hello

I have just currently maxed out one of my characters to VET 16 and will be working on 2 more classes. Mostly I play stamina builds and had some questions regarding BOW dps.

I will be spending alot more time working on bow for now and will be adapting some theory crafting ideas in my head to the battlefield for PvP and PvE.

What is a good single target DPS that I should be able to shoot for at VET 16?

What are good techniques for animation canceling combos with abilitys and ultis with bow?

I am currently VET 16 stamina sorc and will be pushing for VET 16 stamina DK and NB as well. If someone has good ideas with Templar I would love to hear your thoughts as well even though I have no intention currently to lvl that class.

So if anyone has any valuable information on BOW topics I would love to hear them.

Thanks
Fong

• TheMightyThor252
    TheMightyThor252
    Soul Shriven
    Stamina Templar is fun. Just got mine to VR16 today. I run a 2H/bow dps build on him.
    Options
  • ostrapz
    ostrapz
    ✭✭✭
    Run a stam nb, to help bow in champ tree there are 3 stars. One for bow light and heavy attacks. Another for physical attacks, the last is tharmatauge which increases poison damage. Not sure which applies heaviest. Ive seen some focused aims for 10k , i dont have it, but id imagine comet would be perfect for bow.
    Xbox 1 NA
    Stamblade: Grand overlord
    Stamsorc: Major
    Magplar: Centurion
    551k vma
    Options
  • Elijah_Crow
    Elijah_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10k to 14k Single Target DPS with 150 champion points in Legendary V14 Morag Tong / Hawks set.

See this thread.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/221503/best-gear-for-end-game-bow-dps
    Edited by Elijah_Crow on November 21, 2015 7:49AM
    Options
  • drumbendrum_ESO
    drumbendrum_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Bumped that thread yesterday that is a really good read!
    Options