Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Pictures of Mercenary light and medium

• Moriarti
    Moriarti
    ✭✭✭
    Its not part of the chestpice. Its legs heavy in the mercenary style.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Valrien wrote: »
    Moriarti wrote: »
    My lizard in 2H/5L and with shield (weapons are in argonian style ofc) - i realize that for most peoples light helmet-hood looks probably weird but i like such non heroic look very much.

http://imgur.com/a/QuXi0

I still would really like to see 1h axe.

Is the skirt part the pants or the chestpiece. If they're not the chestpiece then what weight and style are they?

wow, is that is only medium? How does then the heavy look? The checkpiece with that metal and the texture of it looks awesome!!
  • Moriarti
    Moriarti
    ✭✭✭
    As I said before - "skirt" is heavy just like chest. Helmet-hood, gloves, belt, boots and pauldron are light.
  • mike.eso
    mike.eso
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone seen what the 2h maul looks like yet?
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anyone seen what the 2h maul looks like yet?

like one of them spiky balls from medieval times - theres a pic somewhere but cant seem to find it
  • mike.eso
    mike.eso
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thought the spiky ball one was akaviri, or are the both similar?
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always wonders and how they work on a given armor? If one dies the armor in ONE color, what part of the armor IS NOT / CAN NOT be dye?
  • ZoM_Head
    ZoM_Head
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scyantific wrote: »
    Alucardo wrote: »
    Still a noob to Orsinium - how do we obtain the Mercenary motif? It looks really nice from what I've seen

Undaunted Chests.

Bronze Key - 40% drop rate
    Silver - 50%
    Gold - 60%

Style mat is gotten from Veteran and Normal dungeon FINAL bosses.
    0 motif chapters learned - 0% drop rate
    1 chapter - 50%
    14 chapters - 100%

This is for vet dungeons. For normal slash that by 1/4th

Got all 14 chapters, did the pledges 4 times each (so thats 8 bosses in total killed).

Veteran Crypt got a Lorel everytime, Tempest island on VR16 got no Lorel drop at all from the final boss in 4 runs.
    mDKs still need a lot of love!
  • mike.eso
    mike.eso
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone got a screenie of the 2h maul??
  • AGrz5585
    AGrz5585
    ✭✭✭
    I still feel like the medium armor top needs to be mirrored. Both the light and heavy have the strap going under the shoulder piece. Wonder if we can get this looked into.