The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What Addons should I get?

Twixles
Twixles
Soul Shriven
I'm a very new player (Around 5 hours played) and I'm wondering if there are any good addons for new players. For example I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out which quests to do first and where to quest in general. So a quest helper addon would help me a ton.
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no real "quests to do first" but if you want to find out which locations you haven't discovered yet, try the following three addons:

Destinations
    Skyshards
    Lorebooks

You can find them on esoui.com
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Twixles
    Twixles
    Soul Shriven
    There's no real "quests to do first" but if you want to find out which locations you haven't discovered yet, try the following three addons:

Destinations
    Skyshards
    Lorebooks

You can find them on esoui.com

I mean how long I should be questing in each area and where there's better quests to do. Right now I feel like I go into a city, get 5 quests or something, and while trying to complete them I stumble upon a new city and repeat the process.
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, that's how it goes in this game usually.

If you look at your quests you can see they have a color (grey/green/yellow/orange/red). These correspond with your level, green and yellow being the closest to your level. If it turns grey, you outlevelled the quest and it will give less XP.

Still, there's no addon that really gives you what you want as the game is "run any direction you want to go". This one is closest to your requirements I guess: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1022-QuestMap.html

Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Electrolyke
    Twixles wrote: »
    I'm a very new player (Around 5 hours played) and I'm wondering if there are any good addons for new players. For example I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out which quests to do first and where to quest in general. So a quest helper addon would help me a ton.

This won't help with questing much, but if your looking for a great Addon, try "Advanced UI" or "Skyshards" They helped me out a TON when I started the game!
    @Electrolyke
    VR 1 | Templar | DPS
    "In the sewers we must hide, to avoid all the crazies top side!" ~ Terane