Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crowns with gametime card?

Misa
Misa
✭✭✭
if I buy a 60 day gametime card and redeem it, would I recieve 3000 crowns?

Best Answers

• Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    From the tamriel unlimited faqs:

"
    Q: What happens if I apply unused game time cards after the launch of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited and the transition to ESO Plus?

A: Any game time cards applied to an account after the launch of The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited will add the equivalent duration of ESO Plus membership to an account.
    "

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/tamrielunlimitedfaq/session/L3RpbWUvMTQyOTM0NDI1Ny9zaWQvbjhrMWg5a20=

Only thing I'm unsure bout is wether or not you'll get 1500 now and 1500 after 30 days or if you get 3000 at once.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
    Answer ✓
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you buy a 6 month subscription you get all 9000 crowns at once. I assume it'll be the same with a game time card.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Answer ✓
  • Misa
    Misa
    ✭✭✭
    thank you ^^
  • Arcane_Hexblade
    Arcane_Hexblade
    Soul Shriven
    Did they gave you the crowns or only the benefits of ESO plus membership without the crowns ?