The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Vampire and Werewolf specific sets.

dsalter
dsalter
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
these could be crafting sets exclusivly to boost the abilities of both vampires and werewolves to make them more of a play build rather then a utility and consist of passives that aim to help them with their weaknesses+buff abilities rather then specific things like magicka, stamina or health.

obviously they should be placed INSIDE the shrines of each ones corrasponding set crafting since after all, werewolves of hircine and vampires ARE factions after all and deserve 8trait crafting stations of their own similar to the mages guild and fighters guild.

currently dont have much of an idea as to what bonuses could be but i do want to see atleast 1,3 and 5 set componants having skill impact, for example a 1 set for vampire that increases the damage and range of drain by 30% so that it actually becomes useful, or werewolf 5 set having 50% ulti cost reduction for werewolf form (and replace the current 33% cost reduction sets bonus with something else).

just small idea's of course, lets hear some idea's :)
PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    no takers on idea's? :(
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

• robot_camel87
    I'd love to see Set Crafting Stations for WW and Vamp. Maybe a 5 set that decreases your Share bite by a day or something.

Although I like the Reduced WW Ultimate Cost Idea.

You could have sets that Reduce Fighters Guild Abilities on you by 15-25%

Vampire build that allows you to stay in Mist for longer period of time.
    This one swears to drunk this one's not Julianos.
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd love to see Set Crafting Stations for WW and Vamp. Maybe a 5 set that decreases your Share bite by a day or something.

You could have sets that Reduce Fighters Guild Abilities on you by 15-25%

Vampire build that allows you to stay in Mist for longer period of time.

nah not the bites but purely ability based, as i said i wanna see the sets make the curse a build rather then just tree's of utilities

• dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    no interest? :(

• Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    While I like the idea of a werewolf set. I really don't think the vampire is the best idea... just yet.

Where werewolf is pretty close to being fleshed out, 5 morphable abilities, and interesting timer gameplay. 5 peice sets would need to have the right bonuses.
    -2) poison resistance
    -3) stamina recovery
    -4) weapon damage

Possible 5 peice bonuses
    -5) decreased werewolf ultimate cost (salvation)
    -5) increased werewolf timer
    -5) double the werewolf timer gains. Aka Feral pounce now grants 8 seconds instead of 4.

Though 5 peice is a big comment, I would prefer 2 peice set. Heck I proposed a instanced 4 player werewolf only dungeon. Where players stay in form indefinitely. Here you could obtain Hercine's Monster helm and shoulders. This is the only way you can obtain them.

-1) poison resistance
    -2) double werewolf timer

Vampires on the other hand really should gain 3 more skills before we do anything else with them. Though I could see something cool like gain x armor/spell resistance after feeding or draining.

More than anything I would like to see Vampires and Werewolves obtain their own champion trees.

Here they have 3 different areas that they can place points into

Werewolf
    Green (Increases speed and decrease snare time) human & werewolf form
    Red (increase size and armor/spell resistance by x) in werewolf form
    Blue (reduce cost of werewolf abilities including ultimate)

10) increase stam regen by additional, 15% while in werewolf form.
    30) double time in werewolf
    75) werewolf travel form unlocked takes place of mount
    150) decrease werewolf cost by 33%

Vampire
    Green (decrease detection range at night)
    Red (increase duration of vampire effects by x)
    Blue (increases vampiric damage by x)

10) increase supernatural recovery to 15% at night
    30) feeding/draining grants empower of your next ability
    75) Vampire travel form activated / +15% travel speed at night
    150) healing taken increased at low health

For those that hate us give them a new trait, silver, does x% increased damage and crit against undead/werewolf/dedra
    Reduce damage from dedra undead werewolf by x%, max somewere around 20%
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • GuyNamedSean
    GuyNamedSean
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like there to be armours for us. Decrease our fire or poison resistance, mitigating our core weaknesses. I really want vampires and werewolves to be more even between them and more fleshed out like the Fighters and Mages Guilds. A full set of abilities as opposed to just the two actives for Vampires and a full set of base-form passives for werewolves along with armour sets that we can craft after maxing out vampire or werewolf tree and maybe after infecting a set number of other people. Maybe even benefits for infecting a high number of people.
    Former Guildmaster of the Legion of Mournhold
    XBL: GuyNamedSean
    PC: GuyNamedSeanPC
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dsalter wrote: »

Set already exists in the game

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Savior's+Hide+Set

I thought there was another one for Werewolves, as I know I have collected the 5 piece set.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    dsalter wrote: »

Set already exists in the game

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Savior's+Hide+Set

I thought there was another one for Werewolves, as I know I have collected the 5 piece set.

oh i know of those sets, got 3/5 of saviours myself but they are the reason i brought up the topic, feel Werewolves and Vampires deserve more then being just a set of passive and skills, feel like they deserve sets to make them full viablw builds, similar how there are items that make specific weapon builds work better.

be interesting to see a dedicated vampire, or a werewolf become more of a sub class than just some skills while using a set, so they become more unique and not just some buff.
    Edited by dsalter on September 11, 2015 4:09AM

• Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally I think Saviour's Hide is a great set already for Werewolves. It solves one of the main problems people face: the stupid amount of ultimate it costs.
    It just needs to be craftable, and perhaps bump the reduction up to an even 40% instead of 33%
  • ForlornBeliever
    I think it would be an awesome idea. They would probably make it a dlc but as long as it isn't overpriced and not just one set of armor but a craftable type, I'd get it for sure.
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    Personally I think Saviour's Hide is a great set already for Werewolves. It solves one of the main problems people face: the stupid amount of ultimate it costs.
    It just needs to be craftable, and perhaps bump the reduction up to an even 40% instead of 33%

Yeah I'd love for the set to be craftable too. Right now I'm running with 5 pieces of it, all of varying levels. But once I am VR9 or 10, I will go on a purchasing spree to buy the set again at that level. Would save me a lot of money if I could craft it myself though. But at the same time, its a unique set, so worth keeping it as it is, and perhaps making a craftable set that is completely new.
    Edited by Glaiceana on September 12, 2015 6:45PM
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    just thought i'd give more people a chance to read and possibly input on this :)

• XDark_One13
    XDark_One13
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see a vampire and werewolf crafting style, like the vampire armor in Skyrim.
    They could be made with vampire dust and werewolf fangs/claws dropped from vampire/werewolf monsters.
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would love to see some interesting 1 and 4 piece bonuses on Vampire and Werewold sets.

Would actually like to see several different sets for each.

A werewolf set that allows you stay in werewolf until you deactivate or die (As a one or two piece bonus to replace a monster helm set)

A werewolf set that turns pounce into a taunt and offers physical resistance and spell resist and more healing.

A glass cannon werewolf set that lowers physical and spell reinsurance ups physical and disease damge and has a beserk effect the lower your health gets the more your damage goes up.

A vampire five piece with buffs to mist form, drain essence, or bats would be awesome.

You could drain multiple adds up to three that will become your pet if the animation finishes.

A set that would give bats a 20 % chance of having a longer duration, turning you invisible, healing you, wider AOE, or earns back ultimate during duration.

I would really like/love several interesting sets with 1 and two piece bonuses relating directly to vampirism or werewolf to replace some on the obstetrics helm/shoulder set ups
    Edited by acw37162 on November 16, 2015 7:10PM
  • poodlemasterb16_ESO
    poodlemasterb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huh? Vampires have 2 dedicated craftable sets. Song of Lamae and Vampire's Kiss.
    Edited by poodlemasterb16_ESO on November 17, 2015 9:23PM
  • antmck2011rwb17_ESO
    I'd like to see werewolf specific armour on my werewolf character. Imagine an armoured werewolf running around.
    You'd need 2 armours then - 1 for your non-were-self and 1 for your were-self. Vamps only change skin colour, but werewolves completely change. Having were-armour would be great. Maybe a treasure hunt to find the armour (mini game). Make werewolves even better.
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at Oblivion's Foe set. The 5 piece boosts specific Soul Tree ability. And now imagine there was something similar for vamps/wws. Wow.
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jura23 wrote: »
    Look at Oblivion's Foe set. The 5 piece boosts specific Soul Tree ability. And now imagine there was something similar for vamps/wws. Wow.

EXACTLY this is where i got the idea from, good eye :)

• poodlemasterb16_ESO
    poodlemasterb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's useless. You gonna be a Soul power monster? Only a few sets are really useful. I can make em' all and only make maybe 4 or 5 for my fighters.

The Ult might be a bit useful doubled, but really that's about it..
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's useless. You gonna be a Soul power monster? Only a few sets are really useful. I can make em' all and only make maybe 4 or 5 for my fighters.

The Ult might be a bit useful doubled, but really that's about it..

Of course some sets are better than others if you want to be most effective in certain situations, but ppl are still doing builds for fun and sense of uniqeness too.
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU