The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Purchased ESO Plus, do not have access to the DLC

Nirvava4EM
Nirvava4EM
✭✭
I purchased the ESO Plus last night, my bank account shows the amount deducted. However, I still do no have access to the DLC.
XB1 - NA GT: HematoCRITICAL

Ebonheart Pact:
Vet 16 Argonian Sorcerer DPS (Please for the love of Skyrim let me change my race!)
Vet 16 Breton Templar Healer / Supplemental DPS
Vet 5 Khajiit Nightblade

Daggerfall Covenant:
Vet 5 High Elf Sorcerer DPS / Emergency Healer

Can literally craft anything and everything that is craftable, limited styles.
  • Nirvava4EM
    Nirvava4EM
    ✭✭
    I have tried power cycling, I even unplugged my system and let it unplugged over time hoping it would reset something, this did not correct the issue.

ESO Plus does not show up on my character sheet.

Ebonheart Pact:
    Vet 16 Argonian Sorcerer DPS (Please for the love of Skyrim let me change my race!)
    Vet 5 Khajiit Nightblade

Daggerfall Covenant:

• Nirvava4EM
    Nirvava4EM
    ✭✭
    I also notice that I do not have my crowns from my original two months of ESO Plus or this new purchase.

Ebonheart Pact:
    Vet 5 Khajiit Nightblade

Daggerfall Covenant: