Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Enchanting buddy [Ps4]

Bozzy
Bozzy
Soul Shriven
Looking for someone on ps4 NA who wants to do some enchanting with me. Swap some glyphs and get some enchanter levels. 'm currently sitting at level 37 wanting to get to about 40ish so I can craft vet 9 glyphs. I'm in AD alliance current level vet 11. I'll be on most of the day.

Psn: waxmypole
  • Bozzy
    Bozzy
    Soul Shriven
    Bump!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Want to level enchanting? Go grind Undead Mobs or Humans (Imperials seem to drop the most for humans) for Glyphs and decon those. You get more Inspiration from mob glyphs than any player made glyphs. Note, player made and alt made glyphs give the same inspiration so you don't even need to swap between players.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• LocoAztec
    LocoAztec
    ✭✭
    Bozzy wrote: »
    Looking for someone on ps4 NA who wants to do some enchanting with me. Swap some glyphs and get some enchanter levels. 'm currently sitting at level 37 wanting to get to about 40ish so I can craft vet 9 glyphs. I'm in AD alliance current level vet 11. I'll be on most of the day.

Psn: waxmypole

You still looking for echanting partner? I am looking for one PS4 NA.