Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I have some questions about Crown Store items.

Dear
Dear
✭✭✭
Sorry to go all newb on you folks, but I'm anxious about some Crown Store things.

1. For $15 you can buy a one time installment of 1500 crowns or for $15 you can buy a month subscription of ESO+ Membership that comes with 1500 crowns and additional content? Is this true? Why are they the same price, even though ESO+ comes with content? Is there some kind of scary catch or fine print with ESO+? Do you have to subscibe for multiple months in advance or can you just pay for one month? Or perhaps does it continue to take money out of your bank each month and give you the ESO+ and another 1500 crowns every month? If it auto-pays like that, can you cancel it so that it doesn't make you pay for the next month?

2. What all comes with the Digital Imperial Edition that is sold in the Crown Shop currently for 2100 Crowns? Is it everything from the original Digital Imperial Preorder? Are the white horse and the mudcrab pet included? Does a copy of Pledge of Mara still come with it?

3. When we first joined during prerelease, my partner and I created Petite and Gigantic, and we got married using his Pledge of Mara from his Imperial edition. Now that we are back, we created Steampunk and Cyberpunk. Are Steampunk and Cyberpunk able to use the rings from Petite and Gigantic to get the 10% experience boost when playing together? Or do we need to get a second copy of Pledge of Mara in order for Steampunk and Cyberpunk to use mara rings?

4. Do costumes ever go on sale? Do costumes ever rotate (so that there are different ones, or more)?
✉ DEAR | PC-NA | PVE | RP | BETA | NEWBIE | MAIN: MAROON |
    Petite||||||||||||Dual Nightblade|||||Wood Elf ♀||||Tailor and Assassin|||||Neutral Good|||||||Ebonheart||||||| Petite is happily married to Gigantic
    Bride|||||||||||||Storm Sorcerer|||||||High Elf ♀||||||Bored Provisioner|||||||Chaotic Good||||||Ebonheart|||||||| Bride wants to find and marry Groom
    Child|||||||||||||Bowman Knight||||||Wood Elf ♂||||Vampire Mercenary|||||Chaotic Evil|||||||||Dominion|||||||| Child is badly watched over by Adult
    Naive||||||||||||Healer Templar|||||||Dark Elf ♀||||||Idealistic Shaman||||||||Lawful Good|||||||Dominion|||||||| Naive is a healer companion of Frail
    Maroon|||||||||Flame Templar|||||||Dark Elf ♀||||||Vampire Alchemist||||||Neutral Evil||||||||||Daggerfall||||||| Maroon likes the color of your blood
    • Jitterbug
      Jitterbug
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      1. u only have access as long as ur subbed
    • lolo_01b16_ESO
      lolo_01b16_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      1. If you need 1500 Crowns each month a subscription is for sure worth it. You can cancel it whenever you want and depending on your home country you could also pay it with game time cards.
      2. White horse, mudcrab and pledge of mara are included, it should also tell you this in the preview in the crown store. What you won't have as far as I know compared to the preorder is 5 days early access (obviously), the adventurer package and the possibillity to play any race in any alliance.
      3. Rings of Mara are bound to a character not an account once you used them. So you would need another set of rings for your new characters.
      4. Yes, there have been costumes on sale and I think there have been limited costumes aswell. But don't ask me about the mechanic behind this.