Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to make gold from being a provisioner?

Azurephoenix999
Azurephoenix999
✭✭✭✭✭
Say I wanted to market myself as a master provisioner...how would I go about doing that? I have it in my signature, but that's about all I can think of.

There's no text chat on consoles, and reaching out to people via voice chat just annoys them.

I don't want to join a crafting guild, or sell the same place other people are selling, because I feel as though I'd blend in and lose business to everyone else.

What do you guys recommend I do?

FYI, I'm on XB1 - EU server.
Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
  • TheHereticMonk
    First off you're going to make very little sales with provisioning unless you have psjic ambrosia recipe. That's the only one in demand that can demand a decent price. For other things the market's saturated and most people will do provisioning for free and just request the ingredients.
    You might get a few sales for writ recipe items but again you can't ask for much gold and expect a sale. If you wanna have the best return on writ recipe sales then you need to get on Orsinium asap as the V15 recipes are still quite rare, so the food and drinks for them are in demand.

Other than that you might want to try esomerchant.com but it's not got a huge customer base for the EU servers.
    Never Knows Best!
    GT: TheHereticMonk
    Xbox EU AD DPS/Healer Sorcerer
    Guild Master: Charitable Crafting Co-op <- Everything crafted for FREE!
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi. I actually identify as a provisioner, so I am mindful about picking up all food items from barrels and sacks. I store the beverage materials on a mule character and use the food material to make stacks of blue food in veteran 1,5,10, and 15 (health/magicka and health/stamina). I sell the stacks for 1.5k for guildies and 3.5k on a trader. They are slow sales, and my profit is marginal. I get mostly intrinsic value from doing it. Most of my real money-making comes from farming raw materials and refining them for legendary improvement materials. If you sell often and enough in a guild trader, you can start to have price setting power and people will begin to match your price.

*the beverage mats are good for power leveling guildies' provisioning to 50. It's easier on my brain just to pick everything up and sort it later.