Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question: Addon for zone player count?

Lariana
Lariana
✭✭✭✭
Hello there!

I'm wondering if there's an addon that tells you how many players are currently in a particular zone/instance. I've heard several players griping about so many <insert specific number> people being present in a zone, yet no one coming to help them when needed. I've asked all my in-game friends as well, but no one seems to know about it.

Anyone here know of one? :smile:
Edited by Lariana on November 18, 2015 6:35PM
Not even daedra have two left feet!
  • AkeGamer
    AkeGamer
    ✭✭
    I think the question that should be asked is, does the ESOTU api provide a function that returns the zone player count. I'm going to guess no, but I'm not familiar enough with the api. Could it? Sure. Just as it provides counts of siege by alliance by siege target in Cyrodiil. Also the native ESOTU UI provides feedback on how busy a Cyrodiil campaign is, but that's most likely just a measurement i.e. low - medium - high and not a player count which is then interpreted by the UI.

We need either ZOS or an API addon developer who is familiar enough with all of the hooks to know the answer to this question. Sorry, I can't be of more help.
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Undoable
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil