Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Laurel Shards?

LostRedden
LostRedden
✭✭✭
Is there any way to get lead fragments for the laurels like the malachite shards for the malachite? I've got this motif learned all but shoulders, shield, axes, and maces and it's awesome, but it'd be cooler if I could craft more pieces of it...
Vet 16 Magicka Sorc DPS, V16 Stam Sorc DPS, V16 Stamina Templar DPS, V16 Dragonknight Tank/DPS, V1 Stamina NB DPS
|PS4 NA AD| [Guild Leader of IMaG]

Vet 1 Magicka Sorc b]PS4 NA DC[/b

Vet 3 Stam Sorc DPS [PC AD]
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. Throw some mercenary motif pages on your main character and start running veteran dungeons.
  • LostRedden
    LostRedden
    ✭✭✭
    I got the drop from vet and normal dungeons. I am one of the main crafters for my guild so I guess I'll have to be spending more time crawling in dungeons than in Orsinium lol
    Vet 16 Magicka Sorc DPS, V16 Stam Sorc DPS, V16 Stamina Templar DPS, V16 Dragonknight Tank/DPS, V1 Stamina NB DPS
    |PS4 NA AD| [Guild Leader of IMaG]

Vet 1 Magicka Sorc b]PS4 NA DC[/b

Vet 3 Stam Sorc DPS [PC AD]
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then just run Engine/Blood Spawn/Nerien'eth farms over and over with either pugs or guildmates.

I do that rotation at least once a day since they're so easy to get through, which means 3 guaranteed Laurel drops daily.
    Edited by Scyantific on November 19, 2015 2:58PM
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Scyantific wrote: »
    Then just run Engine/Blood Spawn/Nerien'eth farms over and over with either pugs or guildmates.

I do that rotation at least once a day since they're so easy to get through, which means 3 guaranteed Laurel drops daily.

sorry I am noob to this game, which ones do you mean by "run Engine/Blood Spawn/Nerien'eth farms"?

edit: aha, lag :smiley: now I get what you mean: dungeons Darkshade Caverns, Spindleclutch, Crypt of Hearts

http://tamrielfoundry.com/dungeon-sets/
    Edited by altemriel on November 19, 2015 3:06PM