The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Always Show as Offline (Yes, done typical fixes)

NoMaassPliz
NoMaassPliz
✭✭
I'm not one to usually do this, but I am at my whit's end with this issue. I always show as offline, even though I've changed all my settings and tags to show me as online in game. I do all the usual fixes, including the xbox privacy settings.

I'm inclined to think this is a bug, as in my friend/guild lists I ALWAYS show as in Stormhaven, regardless of where I am in game - been this way since the IC patch. Does anyone else have this issue?

If there is an easy fix I will properly facepalm here, but I keep getting the same canned responses for customer service (I'm convinced they don't acutally read the tickets, hence the post). @ZOS_GinaBruno is this a known issue?

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can provide on this.
  • Ilawynde
    Ilawynde
    ✭✭✭
    Double check your XBox settings.

Look at Settings
    personalization
    my profile

to the right of your facial icon there are (3) outlined boxes
    the top one should say appear online..........if it says appear offline then toggle it!

Hope this helps
  • NoMaassPliz
    NoMaassPliz
    ✭✭
    Ilawynde wrote: »
    Double check your XBox settings.

Look at Settings
    personalization
    my profile

to the right of your facial icon there are (3) outlined boxes
    the top one should say appear online..........if it says appear offline then toggle it!

Hope this helps

Yes I've done all that but still shoes me as offline regardless.