The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

FanSite Kit required

Tiat
Tiat
Soul Shriven
Hello.
I assume this topic, to draw attention of Elder Scrolls developers on the need to make, even simplest set of source graphics of the game.
I wanna draw attention to it because im just working on a website for my guild and nowhere in the world (google), I could not find the symbol of Daggerfall Covenant in high quality so that it could be used as part of the website design.
Many games urging his players to create websites related to the game, provide packages of high-quality graphics , containing basic and most needed symbols or designs of the game, some renders and other stuff which is usefull for webmasters
Therefore, I would encourage developers of Elder Scrolls, to create and share such a package containing at least symbols Alliance, races and professions that we can meet in the game.
It greatly simplifies the job to people who create social background for your game

Does anyone agree with me? ;)