The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Base Stats/Stat Gains for Vet Ranks

ShadowMage
ShadowMage
✭✭✭
I don't have any vet rank characters, atm, and it will be a good while before I do. So does anyone know what the stat gains for the vet ranks are or what the base stats should be? For level 1-50, you gain 156 health and 142 stam/mag per lvl, bringing the base stats to 8744 health and 7958 stam/mag at lv 50 without any attribute points or buffs. I'd like to know what these are in the vet ranks. Also, what are the base vet 16 recovery rates?
PC / NA
Thenathra - Khajiit Stormblade (Sorcerer - Dual-wield Swords/Lightning Staff)

Several alts I've created, but haven't leveled much yet:
Norryne - Dunmer Paladin (Templar - Two-hand Hammer/One-hand Hammer & Shield)
Demerwei - Argonian Shadowscale (Nightblade - Dual-wield Axes/Dual-wield Daggers)
Gohrnag - Orc Elementalist (Dragon Knight - Frost Staff/Lightning Staff)
Kerasha - Redguard Mystic (Templar - Flame Staff/Restoration Staff)
Alawael - Bosmer Assassin (Nightblade - Bow/Two-hand Battleaxe)
Hjerlm the Quiet - Nord Dragonguard (Dragon Knight - One-hand Sword & Shield/Two-hand Greatsword)
  • zornyan
    zornyan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Base 9k stam on a magicka char with 0 stam investment, 9.9k on my imperial magicka.

Base hp is around 12k with 0 buffs/enchants/food or passives

Magicka same as stam.

BUT CP do help, and at around 500 cp, with a tri stat food you'll be at a 14-15k base mag/stam
    Options
  • ShadowMage
    ShadowMage
    ✭✭✭
    Do you have exact numbers? Without any CP, passives, active buffs, etc.?
    PC / NA

Demerwei - Argonian Shadowscale (Nightblade - Dual-wield Axes/Dual-wield Daggers)
    Hjerlm the Quiet - Nord Dragonguard (Dragon Knight - One-hand Sword & Shield/Two-hand Greatsword)
    Options
  • zornyan
    zornyan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShadowMage wrote: »
    Do you have exact numbers? Without any CP, passives, active buffs, etc.?

Not 'exact' as I don't have any blank characters atm .

That 9.9k was with 0 cp and just 9% imperial passive.

So defiantly 9k mag/stam base with no buffs.
    Options
  • Asayre
    Asayre
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no stat increase during veteran levels. Thus the base stat at V16 is (the same at V1/Level 50) 8744 for Health and 7958 for Magicka and Stamina.

Base Magicka and Stamina recovery at V16 is 514. Base Health recovery at V16 is 309.
    Edited by Asayre on November 16, 2015 8:59PM
    Reference for any calculation I make Introduction to PvE Damage Calculation
    Options
  • ShadowMage
    ShadowMage
    ✭✭✭
    Asayre wrote: »
    There is no stat increase during veteran levels. Thus the base stat at V16 is (the same at V1/Level 50) 8744 for Health and 7958 for Magicka and Stamina.

Base Magicka and Stamina recovery at V16 is 514. Base Health recovery at V16 is 309.

Really? Did that change in 1.6 then? I had been reading some old information (pre 1.6) that said there were smaller increases during vet levels. I couldn't find any new information, though, so I asked here.
    PC / NA

Options