Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Orsinium Guide: The Basics"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article, "Orsinium Guide: The Basics."
437c9ae3eac8588db9eafc151a0384c7.jpg

The mighty Orc leader King Kurog seeks adventurers to aid him in his ambitious effort to rebuild the Orcish capital, the great city of Orsinium. Prepare yourself to answer his call with our new guide!
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes!!!!! I can't wait to ride around on a bear! Ability-altering weapons??? I wonder what abilities will change. And Ancient Orc armor before Thieves guild?? aww. Still cool.
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also... this armor: bcd1cef6759553af7ee6ffe4b4d1dbe2.jpg
    3110247f49d6d3d8cac8ec1556e9099e.jpg

are these hints of the ancient orc armor?
    Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE!

I'm so excited for this DLC! It's like you dev's asked yourselves "What would Nimander want in the next DLC?"
    Edited by nimander99 on October 7, 2015 6:59PM
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • Ryluk
    Ryluk
    ✭✭✭
    Will bear mount be purchasable separately or do we have to buy the bundle that includes the DLC mount and cub?
    Fenrir Stormsurge
    V16 Nord Dragonknight
    Ebonheart Pact
    Werewolf
    Leader of the Stormsurge Clan
    Emperor Slayer (Azuras Star)
    Former Emperor (Azuras Star)

• Marrtha
    Marrtha
    ✭✭✭✭
    Look at the map, guys. JUST LOOK AT THE MAP. So awesome >_> BOARDING THE HYPETRAIN

Srsly tho, a wintery zone with a whole new story, no PvP and new sets etc. And even music! Aah :D
    Use @Marrtha when replying!
  • Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    2393920.jpg
    @AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
    "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
    YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs
  • Legoless
    Legoless
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ryluk wrote: »
    Will bear mount be purchasable separately or do we have to buy the bundle that includes the DLC mount and cub?

You can purchase them separately, although the PTS doesn't give any clues as to the cost.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have checked it out yesterday for 30 minutes on PTS and my first impression was great :)!!
    (only thing that I did not like is that I can not play on PTS with my currect character (i know I can not transfer then all the skill/xp points earned there to the regular megaserver, but nevermind that)).

I will check it out today evening again, can`t wait to be there again :):)

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ryluk wrote: »

the same question came into my mind too :), I would like to know the answer too. I hope it will be purchasable also as separate, only the DLC, then only the bear mount.

• madabarwb17_ESO
    madabarwb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Both are available separately on the PTS but the amount is a placeholder which makes it unclear how much the actual amount would be, I do believe I've seen it written somewhere else though, one was 700 crowns I think, that being the bear cub and the other was more, the mount I think was 1500. Just going off memory as I haven't been able to find the information again. I assume as these items are likely in the base game patch that will accompany the DLC they could be obtained regardless of if you are running the DLC or not.

Also wish to say I've checked out the DLC on the PTS as well. Looks good so far, not that I've gotten much into it yet, but certainly like the diversity of the new zone and looking forward to seeing more of the new content. The Akaviri motifs stated to be in the base game update to coincide with Orsinium particularly intrigue me.
    Edited by madabarwb17_ESO on October 13, 2015 10:00AM
  • TheBloodartist
    This may be a stupid question, but whats the level requirement of Orsinium? I have no interest in buying content that I wouldn't be able to access, and I didnt see the level mentioned anywhere in the official info.
    "Everything you can imagine is real."
    - Pablo Picasso
  • ZOS_ZebCook
    ZOS_ZebCook
    Soul Shriven
    This may be a stupid question, but whats the level requirement of Orsinium? I have no interest in buying content that I wouldn't be able to access, and I didnt see the level mentioned anywhere in the official info.

Orsinium is available to all levels. Your stats and equipment are scaled up to be on par with the level of the zone. You don't get new skills so low-level characters may find it more challenging, but it is possible even for beginning characters.
    Staff Post