Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

can't enter dungeons

NeKryXe
NeKryXe
✭✭✭✭✭
before the release of the DLCs and when the game was not free to play, i was able to enter and play any dungeon, but now, i can only enter the dungeons that i complete before the DLCs release, and every time i try to enter a dungeon that i didn't finish or never entered before, the game closes and send me to a crash screen.

is there anyone still able to enter those dungeons even without the DLCs? should i buy the DLCs to play the old dungeons that i still didn't complete?
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The release of the DLCs should in no what effect you're ability to enter the old dungeons. Without knowing any more info about your situation, I'd suggest doing a repair. maybe one or more of your game files got corrupted somehow and need to be fixed.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    doing that now. thanks for the tip.
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's solved. thanks a lot for your help ;)