The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

For You Daggerfall [NA] [PS4]

TheDreadFather
Fellow members of the great covenant werewolfs, vampires, undead, skeevers & tavern wenches alike gather round gather round.
For it is high time that we band together and share these great adventures with eachother. Only together shall we overcome the great evil that which is Molag Bal.
Even now as I speak the dark lord's forces encroach on our great land of Daggerfall.
Therefore I (PSN) BLACKIVIYHEART shall be gathering fellow advencherers to the great city of Daggerfall (at the water fountain, near the bank & crafting stations) herself to aid in the relief of our great land. So bring your mead & sweat rolls and be prepared to have a great time.

I'm online sporadically throughout the day & night but mainly around 4pm on through the night central time.
Hope to see fellow RPers there to witness my goofy personalities & partake in the fun.