Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question concerning AP

Stelo
Stelo
I've been trying to get my Assault skill to level 5 and on the Wiki it says that it takes about 326k Alliance Points to reach Assault/Support 5. Now my question is, if you spend Alliance Points to buy Tools, would my Assault skill still level up based on the amount of AP I've earned in total (even the ones I spent) or is it based on the number of AP you currently have?
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Stelo
    Stelo
    TheBull wrote: »
    AP earned.

Mmm, so if I buy items with AP it won't hinder the leveling progression of my Alliance tree, correct?
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Correct, buying something with your ap won't change your alliance rank progression.
  • Stelo
    Stelo
    Correct, buying something with your ap won't change your alliance rank progression.

WOOO, thank goodness. I thought if I bought them with it that my progression would stop until I caught up with AP again. Now time for me to buy a crapload of tools. Thanks again!