Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What do you think?

Fat-Larry-Makes-All
CTVemv-XIAEsh0O.jpg:large

I'm using 5x Soulshine, 5x Willow's path and 2x Torug's pact and can craft anything with 6 traits. For some unfortunate reason the Soulshine set only goes to Vr10 but I haven't been able to find a suitable replacement yet.

I almost exclusively play solo PvE, and due to lack of comparative material I have no idea how good or bad these stats are, so I'm curious what you guys think.
Fat Argonian Cook.
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love the fat character, but not the stats... I am guessing you are a tank? If so I see too much mag and too little health pool, tho I ignore the Templar skills characteristics... could you please explain a little more about your char's role?
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok here goes,

as a templar solo pve player you probably could drop health and increase magicka,
    Spell crit and spell damage are a little low for DPS and Stamina a little low for tanking,

puncturing sweeps on sword and shield with repentance will and focussed charge will nuke most mobs that attack you and still keep you alive....

i would certainly get your spell dmg up to around the 2.5k mark and your spell crit to around 50%...

Then you will see enemies melt in front of you.....

2nd bar i would go destro with some ranged abilities from destro and skill lines....

dont forget mages line for buffs like entropy... innerlight
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Fat-Larry-Makes-All
    Thanks for the replies guys! Though I have no idea how I could possibly increase spell damage by another 1000 and spell crit with 20%...? I'm all ready using entropy and a Dawn's wrath ability for the buffs. I suppose I should've taken a pic during or right after combat.

As to my role, I only play solo PvE like Craglorn and public dungeons so what I need is as much DPS as possible without getting murdered. I tried playing with less health but that was way too scary, 3 hits and your health's evaporated. I need that cushion to give me time to switch from DPS bar to Healing bar.

I suppose a large part of my missing spell damage and crit is due to not having Destro staff passives. Well bugger, I'm sticking to useless sword and shield. Looks way cooler.

Edit: This is with minor and major sorcery up:
    CTXn9zcU8AAZTgN.jpg:large
    Edited by Fat-Larry-Makes-All on November 9, 2015 12:17PM
    Fat Argonian Cook.
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is obvious that you are more dedicated to the aesthetics than the combat... The char looks awesome, keep it up ;)