The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Glenumbra Enchanting Writ, Low Level

Tarukmockto
Tarukmockto
✭✭✭
Has anyone else noticed that the Glenumbra Enchanting Writ Survey only gives 5 Dual Nodes, while the other two factions each give 6 Dual Nodes for the same Survey in Auridon and Stonefalls? There should be two of each Node, but in Glenumbra you are missing the second Aspect Rune Node.
NA - DC - DK - PC
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huh, I happened to have a survey sitting on an alt, so I went to check it out. Sure enough, you're right:
    GlenumbraSurvey_zpsgozntin9.jpg
    5 nodes. 2 potency, 2 essence, 1 aspect. I hunted around checking every nook and cranny nearby just to be sure I wasn't just overlooking it, but nope.

Of course, I can't really complain, since the 1 aspect node in this survey happened to give me 2 kuta...
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    I have got to get my RNG checked. I'm never that lucky that the one Aspect node gives me the good stuff!
    NA - DC - DK - PC
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Huh, I always thought it was because it was the low level zone. Are you telling me the other factions get the full six?
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »
    Huh, I always thought it was because it was the low level zone. Are you telling me the other factions get the full six?

Yes, the other factions do give six - two of each. And I definitely did a double-take in Glenumbra the first time I went there for the Enchanting Survey - only 5 nodes/1 aspect node. I've also noticed that the Woodworking Survey in Auridon only provides 5 nodes instead of six.

I've NEVER received a Kuta in a survey, and I've been doing them ever since they were launched. But, it's rare that I even get a survey in the first place. For every 6 Alchemy surveys, I get one Enchanting survey. I envy those who have received Kutas in their surveys.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the topic of kuta from enchanting surveys, I believe I've now had it happen 5 times total - given that each of those nodes gives 2, I'm sure not complaining. This is the first time I've had it happen with a survey outside of Craglorn, though.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    On the topic of kuta from enchanting surveys, I believe I've now had it happen 5 times total - given that each of those nodes gives 2, I'm sure not complaining. This is the first time I've had it happen with a survey outside of Craglorn, though.

Boo! :smile: (not "scary" boo, but "thumbs down" boo) :wink:
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

Boo! :smile: (not "scary" boo, but "thumbs down" boo) :wink:
    Are you saying "Boo" or "Boo-urns"?
    tumblr_mc1xzcjDp81rz1dr7o1_500.jpg
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have found more Kutas on my L1 and L3 (Potency level) enchanters than on my L6. But my L6 does seem to have luck getting Rekuta's, though most of those come from the Hireling.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    I don't do the equipment Writs, so I hadn't noticed the Woodworking Writ with the same problem. Thanks for that note. I'll /bug it tonight when I'm online.

Maybe if everybody does an IG /Bug report about the missing nodes, ZOS will add them in at some point.
    NA - DC - DK - PC
  • Aelthwyn
    Aelthwyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay I'm reviving this thread because this has not been fixed yet. There are still only 5 dual rune nodes at the Glenumbra Enchanter's Survey site. Would be really nice to get this fixed! ...I mean... how hard can it be?