Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Meet the Character - Chief Bazrag"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article, "Meet the Character - Chief Bazrag."

In our final entry focused on the characters you'll meet in the Orsinium DLC game pack, you'll meet Orc clan chieftain Bazrag gro-Fharun.
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blink and you'll miss it:
    We'll be back with the Meet the Character series for the Thieves Guild DLC game pack—see you then!

Thieves Guild confirmed as coming before Dark Brotherhood?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    We'll be back with the Meet the Character series for the Thieves Guild DLC game pack—see you then!

Abah's Landing, here we come!
  • Bloodfang
    Bloodfang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »

Well I think this shouldn't come as a surprise.

I knew before IC launched that Thieves Guild would come as the 3rd DLC after Orsinium. They kept wording it in the same way throughout these months (Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood). I don't think they've ever said Dark Brotherhood first, and then Thieves Guild second.
  • Vruci
    Vruci
    ✭✭
    Wow... Thieves guild or Orsinium... Oh well, it's not an 'or' really is it?
    I have a god complex. Don't judge. Or do judge. I will thus proceed to smite you.
  • Vruci
    Vruci
    ✭✭
    I was all hyped for Orsinium... But thieves guild just sounds so much cooler :wink:
    I have a god complex. Don't judge. Or do judge. I will thus proceed to smite you.
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Totally missed that :D I though Murkmire will be next. But not complaining!
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay thieves guild.

Interesting character to, I take it he'll be opposed to us trying to rebuild Orsinium, since we'd be one of those 'shortcuts'.
  • Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the thieves guild is next? Excellent! I don't much care for murkmire personally. Sounds too much like Craglorn.

As for this guy I take it he's gonna want to overthrow Kurog... I wonder what his stance on the Covenant is.
    Desperate for Roleplaying servers to bring open world non-organised RP to Elder Scrolls Online. Please ZOS.
  • Nirnrot
    Nirnrot
    ✭✭✭
    Cheif Bazrag sounds like every other Orc Chieftan I've slayed in the elder scrolls games. Tradionalists are all the same. It's time for a new way of life! Trinimac lives! Malacath is a lie!
  • slumber_sandb16_ESO
    slumber_sandb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bazrag for king! Malacath is the true and only Orcish god. Since the beginning it's been Malacath and because of Malacath the Orcs became the strongest warrior race in all of Tamriel.
    Trinimac is the cowards choice to appease the other races since they dont like daedric worship.

I hope I can pick sides and join the traditionalists.
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really love how the characters are presented in Orsinium.
    It's amazing to meet so much different personalities, starting to get a first opinion about them, and then seeing your opinion, and your relationship towards those characters evolve slowly.

Zenimax certainly did a great job here, and Chief Bazrag is a pearl of character!
    Edited by Elloa on November 12, 2015 7:19AM