Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Need Fish Sticks recipie

NewbieKenobi
NewbieKenobi
✭✭
So I'm picking up on consumables crafting. I have a writ that requires me to make Fish Sticks, but I can't for my life find a recipie. Where can get one? Can they be bought from NPC merchants? Been scouring the Guild Traders but no one sells Fish Sticks recipies :(
Xbox One | EU | SWE

"- People say you are what you eat, but I don't remember eating a f*****g legend."

Join our all swedish cross alliance guild Det Svenska Lejonet, we are always looking for more active swedish players! Join us for Pledges, Dungeons, Trials and more!

• gbsteve
    gbsteve
    ✭✭
    I saw a few on a guild trader outside Riften for about 15k.....
    VR3 - Stamblade
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    So I'm picking up on consumables crafting. I have a writ that requires me to make Fish Sticks, but I can't for my life find a recipie. Where can get one? Can they be bought from NPC merchants? Been scouring the Guild Traders but no one sells Fish Sticks recipies :(

You could always buy the already made fish sticks, I have seen those for sale a few times.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • KaylynT
    KaylynT
    I can send you some ready made fishy sticks at no charge. Been trying to get my master angler achievement and have thousands of fish. Just message me if you want some. PSN: aaronpua
  • gbsteve
    gbsteve
    ✭✭
    Do you need to start a quest for Master Angler achievement or just start fishing?
    VR3 - Stamblade
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gbsteve wrote: »
    Do you need to start a quest for Master Angler achievement or just start fishing?

Just start fishing and catching rare fish.
    Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Shared My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    ESO Calendarmancer - Retired
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • gbsteve
    gbsteve
    ✭✭
    BowD wrote: »
    gbsteve wrote: »

Just start fishing and catching rare fish.

Cool, is there a good FAQ on the fishing system? How do I get rare fish?
    VR3 - Stamblade
  • KaylynT
    KaylynT
    I use teso-guides.com for the fishing maps. It also tells you the rare fish and the type of bait to use for each water source. Almost there just got Grahtwood, 3 Greenshade and 2 Cyrodil rare fish left to find.
  • NewbieKenobi
    NewbieKenobi
    ✭✭
    Thx KaylynT but I'm on Xbox One. :expressionless:
    Xbox One | EU | SWE

"- People say you are what you eat, but I don't remember eating a f*****g legend."

Join our all swedish cross alliance guild Det Svenska Lejonet, we are always looking for more active swedish players! Join us for Pledges, Dungeons, Trials and more!