Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf Clan/Guild/Pack

IronicCartoon
Just looking to see if there's any laid-back, relaxed, social, PVE only(not much into PVP really, but I'll engage in it on the rare occasion), role playing werewolf guilds/clans/packs for Xbox One. I'm also of the Ebonhart Pact alliance.
- The Pact Clan Guildmaster -
- Alliance: Ebonhart Pact -
- GT: HighClassSoda -
- Platform: Xbox One -
- Server: NA -
  • Artemisshrikes
    Artemisshrikes
    ✭✭✭
    Can I have your stuff...
    VR 16 Dragonknight Sarenvog (AD, Former Emperor)
  • Drax76
    Drax76
    ✭✭✭
    Have you tried searching the Guild Recruitment Board, yet?
    PS4 - NA - AD
    v16 Khajiit NB Tank
    40 Breton Templar Healer/Tank
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I have your stuff...

seriously...
    Edited by RAGUNAnoOne on November 10, 2015 4:41AM
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Artemisshrikes
    Artemisshrikes
    ✭✭✭
    Can I have your stuff...

seriously...

lol
    VR 16 Dragonknight Sarenvog (AD, Former Emperor)
  • ZakuBeta
    ZakuBeta
    ✭✭✭
    Just looking to see if there's any laid-back, relaxed, social, PVE only(not much into PVP really, but I'll engage in it on the rare occasion), role playing werewolf guilds/clans/packs for Xbox One. I'm also of the Ebonhart Pact alliance.

I haven't found it yet either. If you find one let me know.

Or you could make one, and I'll join. I'm not on enough to make a guild, let alone run it.
  • IronicCartoon
    Drax: No I haven't actually. Honestly didn't truly know if there was one, but I'll look there. Thanks.

Zaku: I've considered starting one up myself. On the fence about it still. Like you I'm not on super often, so joiners would have to understand that events and such wouldn't be a huge part. At least not until more joined and a few "underlings", so to speak, decided to run things themselves with approval. Plus I'd also slightly gear it towards newbies looking for help and what not. BTW what level and class are ya? Vetera Rank 1 Female Imperial Sorcerer myself.
    Edited by IronicCartoon on November 10, 2015 9:52PM
  • ZakuBeta
    ZakuBeta
    ✭✭✭
    Zaku: I've considered starting one up myself. On the fence about it still. Like you I'm not on super often, so joiners would have to understand that events and such wouldn't be a huge part. At least not until more joined and a few "underlings", so to speak, decided to run things themselves with approval. Plus I'd also slightly gear it towards newbies looking for help and what not. BTW what level and class are ya? Vetera Rank 1 Female Imperial Sorcerer myself.

I have several characters, across multiple alliances, ranging in level from 3 to Vet 2 depending on which I am in the mood to play. I tend to play the Female Wood Elf Werewolf Nightblade who is Vet 2 the most, followed by a female Kahjit level 10 Sorcerer, than one of the 2 Argonian Dragon Knights who are levels 8 and 3, than a level 3 Female Kahjit Nightblade, and another who will become a Werewolf that I just started.

Oddly, as much as I like playing Werewolves, I only have 1, soon to be 2, character that is one.
  • Fat-Larry-Makes-All
    As a Templar I'm supposed to be kind of a moralfruit, so no werewolf or vampire shenanigans for me. But I do know you that you gotta specify what server you play on, NA or EU.
    Fat Argonian Cook.
  • ZakuBeta
    ZakuBeta
    ✭✭✭
    As a Templar I'm supposed to be kind of a moralfruit, so no werewolf or vampire shenanigans for me. But I do know you that you gotta specify what server you play on, NA or EU.

Crap, why do I always forget that? I am on the NA Xbox server.
  • IronicCartoon
    NA server for me as well. Yeah I'm a one character only kind of player. No offense to multi character people though. But for me if I have just one, I can fully focus on their abilities and journey from meager level 1 to whatever a game's max level is. Basically I'm not jumping to a different character and switching mental gears to remember what my focus is on the second character. With only one, the focus stays and as time goes by I can respec and adapt my style with said single character as needed.
  • ZakuBeta
    ZakuBeta
    ✭✭✭
    Cool. I have a desire to try a bit of everything. As to what ends up being the best for me varies by the game though. I tend towards sneaky backstabbers. But the Dragon Knight Argonian has a certain ring to it that I think I will like, but no intentions of making it a Werewolf. My style changes depending on my mood. Sneaky backstabber when I am calm, front line battler when I am angry, and healer when I am sad.
  • IronicCartoon
    I'm similar to that except that I alter within my characters class what I do.

For example, my Sorc early on was a destruction/restoration staff wielding, light armor wearing magicka built character. I also focused heavily on Storm Call and Destruction Staff skills with some minor emphasis on Dark Magic and Daedra Summoning. By end game/my current status, she now wears heavy armor, uses bows, two handed weapons and one handed and shield, is more blanched between magicka and stamina(magicka still has the advantage) and my skill points are balanced amongst those all class skills, the 3 weapons styles I use and my armor plus race skills and werewolf.