Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NA Server Kicking me every 5 minutes

IBordo
IBordo
Same deal as what was happening on the EU server, but on the NA server now. Great job on the 'extended maintenance' this past Tuesday. It really shows that there is no captain running the ship, but the crew mate whose prime responsibility is to swab the decks of vomit. j/k
  • Godless11B
    Godless11B
    Soul Shriven
    Since the latest maintenance I'm getting booted frequently, as well, and getting ridiculous lag in every region where I've played.

Edited to add that I also can't join guild chat channels or leave area chat since the last update, either. The countdown just cycles repeatedly. The sprint and crouch toggles also frequently don't stay activated or sometimes don't even work at all.
    Edited by Godless11B on October 31, 2015 5:59PM
    Xbox gamertag is AGodless11Bravo but I'm Godless11B most other places.
  • Gamertaglemieux
    Gamertaglemieux
    ✭✭✭
    IBordo wrote: »
    Same deal as what was happening on the EU server, but on the NA server now. Great job on the 'extended maintenance' this past Tuesday. It really shows that there is no captain running the ship, but the crew mate whose prime responsibility is to swab the decks of vomit. j/k

@IBordo
    @Godless11B

At least you 2 can get in.

I have not been able to play the games since Imperial City patch due to Error Code 303.

No joke. Not been able play that long and Zeni, neither acknowledges issues or states time frame till fixed.

Queen Ayrenn build that wall around Summerset.

Make Shimmerene great again!
  • Godless11B
    Godless11B
    Soul Shriven

@IBordo
    @Godless11B

At least you 2 can get in.

I have not been able to play the games since Imperial City patch due to Error Code 303.

No joke. Not been able play that long and Zeni, neither acknowledges issues or states time frame till fixed.

Yikes. I'll keep metaphorical fingers crossed for you. Fortunately for me I'm not getting kicked off as frequently now and the lag has diminished to mostly manageable levels. I've also figured out that the chat problem is just my main character (VR3 Orc Templar doing Cadwell's Silver now) and my lower level ones don't have that issue. I kept getting booted while trying to type out a bug report on the lag but managed to get one through for the chat issues. It's a weekend, though, so I know I have to wait for a response.

Hopefully you'll get an answer of at least some kind soon.
    Xbox gamertag is AGodless11Bravo but I'm Godless11B most other places.
  • ProvenIconic
    Just started happening to me I load in and 20 seconds later or so my game crashes completely
  • Rakius
    Rakius
    Soul Shriven
    I can't even get past the character selection screen. It won't even load into the game, and this has been going on for a couple days now.

I have no idea what to do and i've tried many different things to try and fix it.
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love how there's still no word from a ZOS employee on this topic lol. So disappointing.
    [GT: INFINITE12] XB1 I NA I DC PRIMARILY I
    My Characters
    Ragnhild VR16 Nord DK I 2h/Bow (PVP) or 2h/Dual Wield (PVE)
    Nakothre VR7 Khajiit I Dual Wield/2H (PVP)
    Infinitesmo VR16 Imperial NB I 2h/Bow (PVP)

Tip: If you don't like funerals don't kick sand in a ninja's face
  • Djeriko
    Djeriko
    ✭✭✭
    I've posted videos showing me getting kicked at random moments including the worst possible place being in the middle of a group dungeon final boss fight.

*lag* music paused then back to sign on screen

This started after the IC dropped
    "When in doubt, kill it with fire."