The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shadow Blade Syndicate Wants YOU! (XBOX/EU/EBONHART)

Rayna
Rayna
SBSFBANNER_zpscidwliqm.png

You are walking through Shadowfen and decide to stomp on a nearby critter but you missed and the little jerk runs up your leg, into your armor, and begins to gnaw on your soft bits!!

Do you:

A.) Calmly remove your armor and release the thing.
B.) GET A HAMMER AND RING YOURSELF LIKE A BELL UNTILL THE THING DIES!

If you chose 'B' then Shadow Blade Syndicate may just be the place for you!

Take a look at our recruitment page by clicking on the image above. Then if you are interested in joining, while there, click on recruitment and take a moment to fill out our questionnaire. Don't forget to include your Gamer Tag!
I Like Cheese!
I Love Cheese!
  • Rayna
    Rayna
    Shadow Blade Syndicate

Due to a slight miscalculation by our engineering department, please follow the link above instead to our recruitment page.
    I Like Cheese!
    I Love Cheese!
  • Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't use facebook, so I can't send a message on there. Here are my answers to the questions:

1) This page.
    2) I've played solo for months out of necessity (none of my friends have the game) and the game isn't nearly as fun as it would be with friends.
    3) Mostly something casual, but capable of getting serious should the need arise (e.g. It sucks to fail a boss fight because one guy's sitting on the sidelines and not even trying).
    4) I guess a bit of both tbh. I feel as though I need money to get the things I need to become a good crafter, and I want to become a good crafter so I can help people and make friends.
    5) The answer to #6.
    6) The devil's ****.
    7) Spaceballs is a good movie (don't know if it's my favorite), most video game music, Pizza, video games.

Did I pass?
    Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
  • Rayna
    Rayna
    Hi Azurephoenix999! that is perfectly fine. Thank you for replying - we will send you an invite as soon as maintenance is over.
    I Like Cheese!
    I Love Cheese!
  • Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the invite! I sent you a message in-game, let me know if you got it!
    Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver