Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 No psyjic ambrosia?

BigDaddyShayne
BigDaddyShayne
Soul Shriven
I am a lvl vet#2 on PS4 and still no recipe parts. After patch 1.0.5 i did get a few perfect roe but then it just stopped. No roe no recipe parts for at least a month or so.... Am I just unlucky or did it get scrapped?
Thanks for any help on this
Edited by BigDaddyShayne on November 6, 2015 2:14AM

Best Answers

• Oldbushie
    Oldbushie
    ✭✭✭
    I got some perfect roe recently, so those still exist. I've never seen an ambrosia recipe part since it was introduced, though.
    Answer ✓
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No roe but got recipe one and then two about a week and a half ago RNG sucks
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
    Answer ✓
  • myrrrorb14_ESO
    myrrrorb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just really bad luck. Got 2 fragments then nothing for 3 weeks then another dropped.

Decided to just buy the missing pieces.
    Answer ✓
  • Fat-Larry-Makes-All
    I skinned 1786 fish yesterday (endlessly clicking X while watching Tube) and I got 18 Perfect Roe. Wich for some inexplicable reason I was able to sell for 19k per two. Wich I then used to buy 2 Pjisic Ambrosia drinks for 4.5k each.

PS4 ESO economy is weird. This is on EU btw.
    Fat Argonian Cook.
    Answer ✓
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I skinned 1786 fish yesterday (endlessly clicking X while watching Tube) and I got 18 Perfect Roe. Wich for some inexplicable reason I was able to sell for 19k per two. Wich I then used to buy 2 Pjisic Ambrosia drinks for 4.5k each.

PS4 ESO economy is weird. This is on EU btw.

the ambrosia is less expensive than the ingredients because if you are smart you use the perk to make 4 at a time.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
    Answer ✓
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm on PC. I do 4 max level writs daily and haven't received a recipe fragment in weeks, if not months. I still get Perfect Roe frequently enough though.
    Answer ✓
  • Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is master level provisioning needed to get the fragments? I turn my writ in cooking at Coldharbour currently and have yet to get one in over 250 writs. Also are these fragments purchaseable from traders?

Max provisioning isn't required but doing the higher end writs is supposed to have a better chance at giving a fragment.
    PC/Mac Patch Notes v2.0.11:

•The recipe for Psijic Ambrosia cannot be found whole. Rather, it comes in seven parts, each distinct from the other. These recipe fragments can be found by completing Provisioner Writs; the higher ranked Writ you complete, the more likely you are to find a fragment of the recipe. Recipe fragments can be traded or sold to other players, however, so an industrious Provisioner who has two fragments could trade or sell one of them to get a fragment they do not have.

The fragments are categorized as trophies rather than recipes so you'll find them listed under "Other" in the guild stores

Edited for the sake of context.
    Edited by Fruitmass on November 10, 2015 6:59AM
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...
    Answer ✓
  • FelixTheCatt
    FelixTheCatt
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm thinking it has to be a level issues then. I'm 9/10 on recipe so thinking this is it. Really appreciate the feedback guys. Gives me something to shoot for. Been saving perfect roe forever hoping for this recipe. ><
    Xbox - Kuchini07
    Eso - FaCoffinDye (EP)
    Answer ✓
  • Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
    Drax76 wrote: »
    Thanks BDS appreciate it. I assume looking under recipes at trader? Never seen any on ps4 na at traders.

Because the Recipe Fragments are classified as Trophies, and once you complete the set the disappear and become 1 Psyjic Ambrosia and thus cannot be traded in their Whole Recipe form.

Wrong, I know saw one in a guild store once listed for 4 or was it 40 million gold who would pay that much!
    Ouch! Seriously, that's just crazy. No way you can justify that price unless each fragment is going for roughly 5.7 million a piece.
    Thanks BDS appreciate it. I assume looking under recipes at trader? Never seen any on ps4 na at traders.

Because the Recipe Fragments are classified as Trophies, and once you complete the set the disappear and become 1 Psyjic Ambrosia and thus cannot be traded in their Whole Recipe form.
    The full Psijic Ambrosia recipe is not "bound" so it can most definitely be listed in the guild store (found under provisioning) or traded to other players.
    Edited by Fruitmass on November 10, 2015 7:01AM
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...
    Answer ✓
  • Ja50nX
    Ja50nX
    ✭✭✭
    I didnt get any for about a month but have received 3 fragments in the last 6 days. (2 were duplicates)
    I do 3 Craglorn provisioning writs a day though.
    PS4 EU
    Ebonheart Pact

• BigDaddyShayne
    BigDaddyShayne
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you all for shareing your experiences on this matter.
    My writs are in craglorn so maybe its just a matter of time before a fragment
    Drops for me.... Soon I hope.
  • FelixTheCatt
    FelixTheCatt
    ✭✭✭
    Is master level provisioning needed to get the fragments? I turn my writ in cooking at Coldharbour currently and have yet to get one in over 250 writs. Also are these fragments purchaseable from traders?
    Xbox - Kuchini07
    Eso - FaCoffinDye (EP)
  • BigDaddyShayne
    BigDaddyShayne
    Soul Shriven
    I know you can buy fragments from guild traders but I'm not sure about prvisioning level needed.
  • FelixTheCatt
    FelixTheCatt
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox - Kuchini07
    Eso - FaCoffinDye (EP)
  • Fat-Larry-Makes-All
    250 writs?! Darn that's a lot, I would assume if you haven't gotten a fragment yet then you won't ever, untill you get to Craglorn.

For example I've gotten 3 glass motif fragment drops in about 15 equipment writs. Granted I've seen a lot of glass motif's at guild traders but, same as you, never a pjisic ambrosia recipe. And I do check recipes quite frequently.
    Fat Argonian Cook.
  • BigDaddyShayne
    BigDaddyShayne
    Soul Shriven
    I. Have only completed a dozen provision writs in craglorn and no fragments yet. But I did a lot in coldharbor and didn't get anything there
  • Ja50nX
    Ja50nX
    ✭✭✭
    I. Have only completed a dozen provision writs in craglorn and no fragments yet. But I did a lot in coldharbor and didn't get anything there

I have received about 14 fragments from over 100 writs so I am sure you will start getting them soon.
    I currently have 3 fragments, not sure if I should collect the other 4 to sell the full recipe or just sell the fragments.
    PS4 EU
    Ebonheart Pact

• BigDaddyShayne
    BigDaddyShayne
    Soul Shriven
    Oh nice! I hope I do start seeing the fragments soon
  • Drax76
    Drax76
    ✭✭✭

PS4 - NA - AD
    v16 Khajiit NB Tank
    40 Breton Templar Healer/Tank
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wrong, I know saw one in a guild store once listed for 4 or was it 40 million gold who would pay that much!
    Edited by RAGUNAnoOne on November 10, 2015 4:32AM
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race