Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

New Potency Enchanting.

venuziano
venuziano
Anyone already figure out what is the new combinatios of those released potencys?
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    venuziano wrote: »
    Anyone already figure out what is the new combinatios of those released potencys?

What?

Rejera - V15 Additive
    Repora - V16 Additive

Jehade - V15 Subtractive
    Itade - V16 Subtractive

V15 Glyphs are "Superb Glyph of [Insert Enchantment Here]
    V16 Glyphs are "Truly Superb Glyph of [Insert Enchantment Here]
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scyantific wrote: »

What?

Rejera - V15 Additive
    Repora - V16 Additive

Jehade - V15 Subtractive
    Itade - V16 Subtractive

There is another one if you look at the new achievement "Sunlight" although that's not the name of it, just the description.
  • krees28b14_ESO
    krees28b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

What?

Rejera - V15 Additive
    Repora - V16 Additive

Jehade - V15 Subtractive
    Itade - V16 Subtractive

There is another one if you look at the new achievement "Sunlight" although that's not the name of it, just the description.

The 5th one you are referring to is for the new essence rune. I think its called Hakeipi or something like that. That crafts the health/mag/stam glyph from what I am told.
  • Iluvrien
    Iluvrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

What?

Rejera - V15 Additive
    Repora - V16 Additive

Jehade - V15 Subtractive
    Itade - V16 Subtractive

The 5th one you are referring to is for the new essence rune. I think its called Hakeipi or something like that. That crafts the health/mag/stam glyph from what I am told.

I'd love to know which genius thought the new essence rune would be a good idea,
  • I_CraftwithPntButter
    Has the new glyphs been found in Wrothgar ?
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've found the v15s. Supposedly, the v16s drop, but rarely. I can confirm the rare part, since I haven't found any :D .
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Galbsadi
    Galbsadi
    ✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    I've found the v15s. Supposedly, the v16s drop, but rarely. I can confirm the rare part, since I haven't found any :D .

From beta testers...if the v16s do drop (still supposedly)...they are more rare than nirncrux.

From my experience, I would find at least 1-2 nirncrux in a solid day of farming...and what's more rare than Nirncrux are Ancestor silk....v16 potency runes just don't exist, from my experience (unless you buy them from TV / other players).
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In live ... v16s do not drop, or are more rare than nirncrux. In IC you can get TV-stones for one in ten minutes.
    Edited by helediron on November 10, 2015 1:59AM
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone