Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Serious suggestion about crafting writs.

Jura23
Jura23
✭✭✭✭✭
We can pick them up in any zone already and it depends on the rank of char's crafting. Why can't we also deliver the quest in any zone we happen to be in? I think this simple change would improve quality of life for many ppl - less loading screens.
Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • myrrrorb14_ESO
    myrrrorb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice idea. Wish they would fix the loading screens though.

I find myself playing less and less. It is just so frustrating.
  • Oh_Skrivva
    Oh_Skrivva
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome suggestion. Would save me so much time since I do writs on 6 toons on one account and 4 toons on my other daily
    Costco member

Message brought to you by Cat Queefs Emporium
  • Aelthwyn
    Aelthwyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    This would be So nice. I do get really tired of running back and forth from the Vulkhel Guard wayshrine and drop off site, and the Davon's Watch wayshrine and drop off site on some characters that are currently based in Grahtwood and Shadowfen but are only casually doing some secondary crafts and haven't got enough points to invest in more than their main craft at the moment so when they do writs they have to run to two different places. And then there's the problem I ran into with the one in Malabal Tor where the city appears to be overrun with enemies that I have to sneak past since I haven't done the quest there yet.

(I haven't actually experienced terribly long loading screens yet myself, don't know why, but it's already a bit time consuming running around to different drop off sites if you haven't got every craft at the same level, and I can imagine with long load screens on top of that I probably wouldn't bother...)
    Edited by Aelthwyn on November 8, 2015 5:02AM
  • myunclecidub17_ESO
    Jura23 wrote: »
    We can pick them up in any zone already and it depends on the rank of char's crafting. Why can't we also deliver the quest in any zone we happen to be in? I think this simple change would improve quality of life for many ppl - less loading screens.

Because orsinium is just a money grab. You are required to go into the zone to finish the high level writs. They will never do this.