Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New UI item and Glenumbra quests

Lochmann
Lochmann
Soul Shriven
Down toward the bottom right hand side of the screen is a new item that is so small I can't really tell what it is for. I can see that after the tiny icon it shows 0/3 and I have not seen that ratio change. Can anyone tell me what it is?

Also I am doing Cadwells Gold and gotten to Glenumbra. The problem is I have saved the King, killed the werewolf that was in town and found the pig but I can see no quests to point me away from the capital. Do I just head out and find more? When I did this area on an alt a long time ago I do not remember feeling at a loss for quests.

Thanks for any help on these items!
  • SilentRaven1972
    SilentRaven1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you talk to the lady outside the house you started in? She should trigger a quest to Stros M'kai (think i spelled it right), and finishing that leads to Betnikh.
    "Such is the nature of evil. Out there in the vast ignorance of the world, it festers and spreads. A shadow that grows in the dark. A sleepless malice as black as the oncoming wall of night. So it ever was, so will it always be. In time all foul things come forth." -Thranduil
  • BabeestorGor
    BabeestorGor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Once you've done the quests in Daggerfall you aren't pointed to the next quest. I think theres a rumour in town that hints at where to go but its not very specific and not the only rumour (another hints at something later in the main Glenumbra questline).
    Just follow the main road out of town and you'll pick up the next quest at Delyn's Mill.
    Babeester Gor is the Axe Goddess, the Implacable Anger, the Avenging Daughter and the Earth Guardian.
    Vriddi gra-Yildnarz, Dragonknight and Smith
    Myrvanwe, Sorcerer and Enchanter
    Tsajirra, Nightblade and Clothier
    Vilvyni Indarys, Dragonknight and Woodworker
    Arielle Alouette, Templar and Provisioner
    Fishes in Troubled Waters, Nightblade and Alchemist
    Shanika Some Long Title I'd Change If I Could, Templar and Aspirant Jeweller
    Pippi Longhorn, Nightblade, Ne'er-do-well, and "Tribute" character
    EU PC.
  • Lochmann
    Lochmann
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks! Yes I did the earlier quest line through Betnikh and was sent back to Daggerfall.

I did catch the rumors in town about the werewolf infestation , I guess they figured I would be sharp enough to follow it up on my own.

OK, on my way out into the wilderness then!