Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

need help please

aarone92
aarone92
Soul Shriven
I'm level 48 but i can't find any quests that would give the much needed xp to get to 50 without grinding enemies 20 levels below me, anyone have any suggestions?
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You will find level 50 enemies in areas of Coldharbour
  • Nirnrot
    Nirnrot
    ✭✭✭
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    You will find level 50 enemies in areas of Coldharbour

Yep! Just keep doing the main storyline of your faction and it will take you to Molag Bal's plane of Cold Harbor.

Or you could always make use of the LFG tool and do a couple of dungeons that are at your level.

On an unrelated note, isn't it funny that The Prophet chose to call his sanctuary "Harborage" when he just escaped from Cold "Harbor". Hahaha I need to sleep...
  • Ponyboy9569
    Or alternatively if you have the imperial city DLC you can always grab a group and run sewers. Pretty good experience and great drops, its always good to work on getting vet 16 material early because it takes forever
    I used to be an adventurer like you, then i took an arrow to the knee