The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Orsinium Review & Rich Lambert interview with MissBizz & HeroOfNone

HeroOfNone
HeroOfNone
✭✭✭✭✭
For all those folks waiting for Orsinium, @MissBizz and I had a long review of it last Friday, highlighted with an interview with @ZOS_RichLambert! we tried to leave this review spoiler free as possible while showing off a lot of the new DLC.

Full Review
Full stream with all breaks included
Play list of highlights (breaks edited out)

Orsinium: Interview with Rich Lambert
Orsinium: New UI Features in Orsinium patch v2.2.x*
Orsinium: Battle Leveling
Orsinium: Maelstrom Arena, solo challenge
Orsinium: Champion Point Cap and Catch up in patch v2.2.x
Orsinium: New Dropped and Craftable Sets*
Orsinium: New Assets & Motifs
Orsinium Vs Imperial City
Orsinium: Summary, Opinions, is it worth buying?
Orsinium: Group finder updates and viewer Questions

Thank you to @ZOS_RichLambert & @ZOS_GinaBruno for giving us their time for an interview so late on a Friday. And thank you @MissBizz for cohosting with me through a lot of the content here.

Hope to see you all Monday after the patch and hopefully this will hold some of your over while waiting for things to patch.
Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And thank you for being awesome, inviting me, and doing all the editing! It was a great chat!

..GOATS!!!!!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have died! :dizzy:

GOAAATTTS!
    YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | The Differently Geared

Mistakes must be carelessly planned.
  • Justice31st
    Justice31st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was this stream hand picked questions only?
    "The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was this stream hand picked questions only?

@MissBizz & I came up with some questions before hand and sent them out as our major topics. We didn't want to get a bunch of "well, I'm not involved with that, so I can't help you with that." Some of the follow up questions were just organic to the discussion.

Some of the room questions we tried to answer if they were relevant to the discussion or if @ZOS_GinaBruno wasn't already answering them =3.
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit