Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Two questions for experienced armor crafters

altemriel
altemriel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Hi guys,

I have two questions, when I have an armor piece (chest piece for example), which is imbued with "infused - increases armor entchantment effect - bloodstone", does that "increase armor enchantment" effect apply to the whole armor (all 7 pieces), or does it apply only to that one particular with bloodstone imbued armor part (that chest piece)?

And if I have two parts of armor imbued with this stone (for example, chest and legs), is the effect then added (multiplied)? Like for example one armor piece +8% increase armor enchant, second armor piece +8% increase armor enchant - does that mean that the whole armor (all 7 pieces) have then + 16% increase of armor enchantment?

Or does this effect apply only to that particular one imbued armor piece?

Thanx in advance for your replies and we see us in Tamriel :)!!
Edited by altemriel on November 6, 2015 7:16AM
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enchantments like this are per-piece, if each enchantment were for all items it would be Godly!
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    KerinKor wrote: »
    Enchantments like this are per-piece, if each enchantment were for all items it would be Godly!

Are you sure about this? Because I did not mean the enchantment with glyphs (made of rune stones), but with crystals (done when crafting the item).

You probably meant that what I mean, but to be 100% sure I am asking. No offence pls ;o)
  • Drax76
    Drax76
    ✭✭✭
    Each piece of armor must be crafted with it's own Trait Gem, Bloodstone in this case, in order to have the given Trait, Infused in this case.

Infused only applies to the Enchantment, Glyph produced with Rune Stones, applied to each individual piece of armor. It increases the numerical component of the applied Glyph for a single item of armor.
    PS4 - NA - AD
    v16 Khajiit NB Tank
    40 Breton Templar Healer/Tank
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Drax76 wrote: »
    Each piece of armor must be crafted with it's own Trait Gem, Bloodstone in this case, in order to have the given Trait, Infused in this case.

Infused only applies to the Enchantment, Glyph produced with Rune Stones, applied to each individual piece of armor. It increases the numerical component of the applied Glyph for a single item of armor.

ok, thanx