Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[GUIDE] Travel to Wrothgar

James-Wayne
James-Wayne
✭✭✭✭✭
12049194_10154438529478782_6208622408531258709_n.jpg?oh=98f5680c0dcdb104132214ed93742d2b&oe=56CA6D74

Aussie Elders - Travel Guide to Wrothgar

You will find all locations mapped out for you, the gate entrances to and from Wrothgar, all the skyshards that are scattered around the map plus all relic locations.

NOTE: The below guide contains spoilers.

Hero of Wrothgar Player Guide
In order to become the Hero of Wrothgar you need to complete the following:
1. Complete the Main Quest
2. Kill all bosses in Rkindaleft and Old Orsinium public dungeons
3. Kill at least 4 of the 6 World Bosses
4. Discover all 6 of the delves by killing the bosses
5. Complete 40 quests in Wrothgar
6. Collect 16 relics for the House of Orsimer Glories

Wrothgar Relic Hunter Notes
The Agra Chun and Uzdabikh's Helm are not listed on the map since they are found via the intro quest.

The First Charter: Atop Exile's Barrow near a campfire next to a skeleton.
Dwemer Light: Travel to the Nyzchaleft Falls World Boss and while facing the boss locate the right tower. In the middle of the tower is a tree with a skyshard and to one side on the wall is a set of dwemer cog wheels. Head to the left to find the Dwemer Light behind some pipes with two cogwheels on the ground.
Trinimac House Idol: Located to the right of the entrance to Paragon's Remembrance is 2 tents with a cooking fire. The relic is found in the smaller tent inside the flipped over crate on the right side.
Guthragh's Mask: This Relic is located close to Farhun's Stronghold and can be found northeast of the Stronghold, at the top of a watchtower. Take the path leading up the mountain from inside Farhun’s stronghold and once you locate the tower take the stairs to the top of the tower to find the Mask on a pillar.
Frostbreak Chalice: Head South from Frostbreak Ridge Wayshrine along the castle wall going west until you come across a crack in the wall. Inside the fortress head into the south eastern tower and at the bottom you will find the Chalice on a crate below the staircase.
Nuzava's Anvil: The Anvil can be found East of the Icy Shore Wayshrine in a cart next to a shallow stream of water and guarded by three Vosh Rakh NPCs.
Thugbo's Map of Clans: North from Merchant Gate Wayshrine under a broken bridge and over a wooden one turn left and between some rocks there will be two Echateres near a broken cart on a rock.
Heart of Zanadunoz: At the Unfinished Dolmen World Boss is a table with two mobs praying to their daedric god, the heart is found on the table.
Torc of Baloth Bloodtusk: North of Honor's Rest near some broken pillars will be three Winterborn NPCs and a cave that leads to Honor's Rest Catacombs. In the westernmost part of the catacombs is a room with an open coffin with the necklace inside.
Horn of Beasts: Near Old Orsinium follow the coastline around at the bottom by the ocean to find a huge rock with some smaller rocks. Under this huge rock there is a snow troll with the Horn of Beasts on a crate.
Centurion's Signet: Found in the western part of Wrothgar. There is a skeleton with the signet sitting on some scaffolding, find the fallen rock that leads to the scaffolding.
Thukozodh's Bracers: Head to Thukozod's Sanctum delve where the relic is located on the bottom level in the large area of the southern part of the level. In the northwest corner of this lower level you will see a bench with Thukozodh's Bracers
Liquid Silver: Located inside Argent Mine delve on the lower level is a number of rooms. The Liquid Silver can be found in the middle room on the right side in a box inside the tent.
Black Quill: The Black Quill is located on a bench near a cooking fire in the southwest area of Coldperch Cavern opposite a wooden cage.
Eye of Zthenganaz: Near Rkindzaleft public dungeon is a cave entrance and to the right of this opening is a big rock with the remains of a tree on top. At the base of this tree is a dwemer device you can interact with to discover the Eye of Ztenghanaz.
Hammer of Glass: Located inside Old Orsinium public dungeon which has several different areas. The Hammer of Glass is located in the northernmost part of the dungeon to the right of Old Orsinium Shrine. It’s found behind a bedside table where you will see a bright looking Maul leaning against the wall.
Scepter of the King-Chief: This can be discovered by the King-Chief's Throne World Boss by the first tent on the right side with the weapon rack next to it. On approach to the weapon rack you will see a human skull mounted on a stick glowing faintly.
Mad Urkazbur's Ice-Efffigy: Located near The Mad Ogre's Altar World Boss you will find a tent and under a big rock you will find some barrels with a small ice statue, interact with the Mad Urkazbur's Ice-Effigy to claim it.

Hero of Wrothgar - Final Quest
Once you've completed the Hero of Wrothgar achievement you can collect a new quest from a notice board near the Orsinium Wayshrine. This quest sets you off to collect the final trophy for the museum where on completion you are awarded with 3 Orc Bear costumes.
12243281_10154468092168782_3846683326676990406_n.jpg?oh=1766135ec5dfb01fd9c05e1f3675611d&oe=56F679A3&__gda__=1459030766_485f7f690fb7714ea5b70b051864a6cb
Edited by James-Wayne on November 12, 2015 9:43AM
PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
529 people have also earned this badge.
  • I_CraftwithPntButter
    Thank you for posting :)
  • i3ig_Gun
    i3ig_Gun
    ✭✭✭
    Great Post!
    XBOX ONE - NA
    GT: i3ig Gun
    Legion of Many - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for posting!

Regarding skyshards, I counted 17 on your map. Is that right? Most zones have 16, so just wanted to confirm. Thanks
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Thanks for posting!

Regarding skyshards, I counted 17 on your map. Is that right? Most zones have 16, so just wanted to confirm. Thanks

I can confirm its definitely 17 skyshards in total, 9 above ground and 8 below.

• The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks a bunch! Have everything but the relics and was searching like a madman. :D
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome!

Saving this!

All in one map I love it.
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @James-Wayne Thanks man. I like finding them on my own.. but sometimes.. the clues are just a little TOO vague on the notes in the museum. (IE find this dang quill in an entire delve.)
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • nick59349b14_ESO
    nick59349b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Where are the Wrothgar achievements logged? I can't locate them.

Thx.
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are the Wrothgar achievements logged? I can't locate them.

Thx.

They are found on your Journal screen under Achievements and then under the DLC section which is usually located at the bottom of the list.

Hope that helps

• nick59349b14_ESO
    nick59349b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I just found the DLC area. Thanks.
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thugbo's Map of Clans: North from Merchant Gate Wayshrine under a broken bridge and over a wooden one turn left and between some rocks there will be two Echateres near a broken cart on a rock.

Went to that location and there is no map anywhere to be found. Did locate several broken carts on rocks even marked the location shown on this threads map on my in game one and nothing. Did find a map on a cart but you cannot pick it up.
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Palidon wrote: »

Went to that location and there is no map anywhere to be found. Did locate several broken carts on rocks even marked the location shown on this threads map on my in game one and nothing. Did find a map on a cart but you cannot pick it up.

If you've found the map on the cart that is the exact location HOWEVER it's not that map there is another map behind the cart on the floor by the rock, should be glowing as per other trophy. The developers teasing us somewhat I guess.

• JuZ
    JuZ
    ✭✭
    Nice, I'll refer back to this.
  • ForlornBeliever
    Palidon wrote: »

The carts in question are actually to the right, not left.

As for the Centurion Signet, the scaffolding is outside of Paragon's Remembrance.
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server