The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

All of my gear is gone.

loyalhabsfan
loyalhabsfan
✭✭✭✭
Hi everyone,

I occasionally swap gear between my v16 NB and v16 DK. While on my night blade, I just deposited a full legendary/V16 set of Hundings Rage, Shield Breaker, Ashen Grip Bow, Ashen Grip 2h, 3 pieces of the Agility jewelry set, all of my consumables, etc.

ALL of this stuff is legendary/V16, and has legendary glyphs.

I log onto my DK, none of it is in the bank/inventory. I log back onto my night blade, same deal; none of it is in the bank OR inventory.

Can someone help? This is really expensive gear and it all just vanished...I have the PS4 video to prove it as well.

Thanks..
  • Tholian1
    Tholian1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you check to see if you accidentally deposited the stuff into a guild bank?
    PS4 Pro NA
  • i3ig_Gun
    i3ig_Gun
    ✭✭✭
    Tholian1 wrote: »

The gear he's referring to is BoE and can only be put into his personal bank
    XBOX ONE - NA
    GT: i3ig Gun
    Legion of Many - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

thats not possible, because it would all have been "bound" to him and not allowed to go into the guild bank.
  • Tholian1
    Tholian1
    ✭✭✭✭✭

thats not possible, because it would all have been "bound" to him and not allowed to go into the guild bank.

Ahh ok. Forgot about that.
    PS4 Pro NA