Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS - Look at all the missing crowns posts.

SneaK
SneaK
✭✭✭✭✭
Seriously, this might end up on Dateline. Your customer service regarding missing items that have already been PAID FOR is absolutely disgusting.

ZOS NEEDS TO:
Address the issue.
Come up with a tracking system view-able to the customer. (We can't be held accountable for tracking this crap, it's an auto payment, should be a system showing when crowns are spent and when crowns are deposited.)
Pay your debts.
"IMO"
Aldmeri Dominion
Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
(+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • Levo18
    Levo18
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just accept that you got scammed. Deal with it.
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Levo18 wrote: »
    Just accept that you got scammed. Deal with it.

Unfortunately that is a valid reply. POS ZOS

"IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bump
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
  • SMuttons
    SMuttons
    LMAO, the thought of Chris Hansen from dateline popping into ZOS with his creepy 'Why don't you have a seat?' line made me laugh. If only poor customer service was a crime. They could have that weirdo sheriff who was dressed as a tree tackle and arrest them during 14 hour unplanned maintenance outages like this one.
  • Count_Dracula
    Count_Dracula
    ✭✭✭
    I had this issue fixed last month after sitting on the phone and with Xbox support and mailing ZOS like 4 times....and it just happened again. *Sigh*
    Edited by Count_Dracula on October 28, 2015 9:53PM
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMuttons wrote: »
    LMAO, the thought of Chris Hansen from dateline popping into ZOS with his creepy 'Why don't you have a seat?' line made me laugh. If only poor customer service was a crime. They could have that weirdo sheriff who was dressed as a tree tackle and arrest them during 14 hour unplanned maintenance outages like this one.

Would watch that Dateline special for sure.
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
  • Rlos
    Rlos
    I just got refunded my money from Microsoft after dealing with this for 3 months. So frustrated they can't get this game to work correctly. Also frustrated their customer support and care is lacking.
  • Gamertaglemieux
    Gamertaglemieux
    ✭✭✭
    SneaK wrote: »
    Seriously, this might end up on Dateline. Your customer service regarding missing items that have already been PAID FOR is absolutely disgusting.

ZOS NEEDS TO:
    Address the issue.
    Come up with a tracking system view-able to the customer. (We can't be held accountable for tracking this crap, it's an auto payment, should be a system showing when crowns are spent and when crowns are deposited.)
    Pay your debts.

@SneaK

Missing Crowns? We're not talking about missing Crowns!

I have NOT BEEN ABLE to play the game since the Imperial City patch.

Error Code 303 does not allow a person to sign-in into the server.

Least you can play... well I hope you can.

Zeni has our money, and I really, truly, believe that is all they care about. Shame how they really put blackeye on Elder Scroll franchise.
    Queen Ayrenn build that wall around Summerset.

Make Shimmerene great again!
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I'll be chasing my Crowns again this month. Renewel confirmation came thru, but no transaction, so no Crowns... Annoying as [SNIP] comes to mind...

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Cursing & Profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_Racheal on November 1, 2015 11:26PM
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone who complained ever actually received their crowns? I emailed them and sent them a proof of purchase they said thanks and that they were passing the information onto an investigation team and I've heard nothing since.
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ZOS NEEDS TO:
    Address the issue.
    Pay your debts.

@SneaK

Zeni has our money, and I really, truly, believe that is all they care about. Shame how they really put blackeye on Elder Scroll franchise.

That is terrible. Hopefully they fix that for you.
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WassyLad wrote: »
    Anyone who complained ever actually received their crowns? I emailed them and sent them a proof of purchase they said thanks and that they were passing the information onto an investigation team and I've heard nothing since.

Yeah, last time once they had the proof of purchase they issued the Crowns. It's just annoying as hell that it looks like I'm going to have to go thru the process again this month. The only reason I don't cancel the sub is I want access to IC... but, if it comes to it, I can live without it.
  • TheBritishBunny
    I've sent them my entire microsoft account (picture proof) with billing to try and get my crowns after paying for it.

And they said they can not help me because my Gamertag is not there. Yet everything else is.

I've spoken to Microsoft and they are very angry with Zeni, they said my email address/account should be enough as it is attached to my Gamertag.

And they also said they are going to save my conversation for a review (I'm guessing they are also going to contact Zeni?)

Anyway. I've paid for my subscription on the 20.10.2015.

It's now 02.11.2015.... And still no crowns. ):
    Ebonheart Pact
    Dovahkiin Empire
    Breton/Sorceress
    DPS/Asskicker

How would you like me to cut off that ugly fat of yours? By chopping your head off! - Wayrest Headsman.
  • TheBritishBunny

ZOS NEEDS TO:
    Address the issue.
    Pay your debts.

@SneaK

That has happened to me! You have to talk to Microsoft (chat room is better!) And they will help you fix that. They helped me and were brilliant. :]
    Ebonheart Pact
    Dovahkiin Empire
    Breton/Sorceress
    DPS/Asskicker

How would you like me to cut off that ugly fat of yours? By chopping your head off! - Wayrest Headsman.
  • Tectonaut
    Tectonaut
    ✭✭✭
    We need some courageous player to write a guide on how to successfully get the crowns we are owed for back months of being subscribed. I'm at about 6,000 crowns I SHOULD have but don't. Been subscribed since the beginning, feeling like I'm helping them out with continued funding, only to realize that the money is quite obviously not going towards keeping loyal fans or customer support. From the sounds of it, they cannot even resolve it in-house. You have to contact Xbox customer service and be given the run around.

I want to stay loyal to this game very badly, but cannot justify loyalty to an entity that is so completely indifferent to the problems of its people. Please fix.
  • RogueWolf_I77V
    I think something is sticking out.
  • Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry this is happening to some of you, but...

Why in God's name would you stay subbed more than a month if they didn't deliver what was promised?
    N64 NA EP
  • RogueWolf_I77V
    @Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    The way I see it. I will be getting a fat chunk of back pay in crowns once they remove their heads from the dark place they have it in at the moment. In fact I think the people having the issue should get interest on those crowns.

Until then I will continue to make sure the support form front page is lit up with ESO Crown issues.
  • Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well I sincerely hope that happens and it gets worked out for you guys!
    N64 NA EP
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, I think if everyone not getting the Crowns (and lets face it, apart from free access to IC the Crowns are the only reason worth while for a sub) were to cancel their subs, and more importantly did not purchase any DLC that you have free access to while subbed, they'd soon pay attention because they'd be losing £9 per head for those who were no longer subbing... and I'm guessing that's a lot of people, therefore money, right now.
  • PaladinStavros
    I'm sorry this is happening to some of you, but...

Why in God's name would you stay subbed more than a month if they didn't deliver what was promised?

THANK YOU
  • PaladinStavros
    robwolf666 wrote: »
    Looks like I'll be chasing my Crowns again this month. Renewel confirmation came thru, but no transaction, so no Crowns... Annoying as [SNIP] comes to mind...

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Cursing & Profanity]

Edit the post... but ignore fraud? Cool company bro.
  • WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    Just an update for people: I sent another support issue and my crowns were received within 10minutes. Spoke to a lovely support worker named Meredith and she had a bit of a laugh and joke with me.

• SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well that's just it, you have to stay subbed to play the DLC, cause we damn sure don't have our crowns to buy the DLC.

Edited by SneaK on November 4, 2015 10:15PM
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
  • Tee_Elle
    Tee_Elle
    Just an update for people: I sent another support issue and my crowns were received within 10minutes. Spoke to a lovely support worker named Meredith and she had a bit of a laugh and joke with me.

HOW? Please tell us how (see my thread re my issues trying to get my crowns and the crazy responses I am getting from Zenimax).

The Microsoft guy I spoke to, while helpful, couldnt get me my crowns.
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tee_Elle wrote: »

HOW? Please tell us how (see my thread re my issues trying to get my crowns and the crazy responses I am getting from Zenimax).

Microsoft can't give you the Crowns, only the ESO people can do that... Microsoft are the transaction side of this mess.

• WassyLad
    WassyLad
    ✭✭✭
    Tee_Elle wrote: »

I didn't really do anything, someone in my guild said he's had to email them 3 times for crowns (each time his Eso plus renewed) and he always got them within 2 days.

Since mine had been a week I sent another issue saying how I still hadn't gotten my crowns and I was very disappointed and that if they don't get back to me soon I'll be taking it up with Microsoft to get a full refund. I was basically a bit of an ass and they gave me them straight away, not saying that's the correct way to go as it might just *** them off haha. I late apologised to the support worker afterwards just saying it was due to being frustrated at the fact i was paying for something I hadn't received.

• robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just tried to change the billing date for mine with Microsoft so the transaction would happen on the date of the ESO renewal, I swear you'd think I was asking for nuclear launch codes with how evasive and confusing their answer was. So I haven't been able change it. So evasive at ESO, equally evasive at Microsoft, it's looking more and more likely I'll cancel the subscription, 'cause I'm getting really cheesed off with it now.
    Edited by robwolf666 on November 5, 2015 10:38AM
  • godagarah5000
    godagarah5000
    ✭✭✭
    im starting to wonder if theyre gona change what eso plus does with the way things are going hope they let us know soon im staying loyal altho it would be nice to know of this change hope zos replies to this soon so things calm down somewhat
    Edited by godagarah5000 on November 13, 2015 10:07AM
  • robwolf666
    robwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at what ESO+ is... 1. 10% xp bonus 2. 1500 Crowns per month 3. Free access to DLC, all for £9 a month.

10% is really nothing when you think about it. Crowns are no longer being issued it would seem. You don't actually own any DLC, meaning 1. It's forcing you to keep an ESO+ sub, 2: At some point you still have to buy it.

So, what are you really paying £9 a month for these days - just a 10% XP bonus when you think about it.
    It would actually be cheaper, in the long run, to just buy a Crown package and buy the DLC, because then you'd own it.